Elektric Storm

How did Source started to want to know itself ?

How did Source started to want to know itself ?

What is the nature of Source? How did It managed to split Oneness? What was the force that generated the law of mirroring? Where did this wanting or desire to become conscious came from? How come does Source have a will? What is the nature of this Will? How can it *want* to perceive itself and *want* to become aware of itself? If Source wanted to know itself means that at some point even before the first great separation (timelinely speaking) it didn't know itself.  As mentioned in the last episode on Karma, means that it has an unconcious. How can consciousness have an unconscious? How can we speak about the mind, will and heart of source without diving into the nature of human understanding itself? 

7 hours ago, Elektric Storm said:

How can we speak about the mind, will and heart of source without diving into the nature of human understanding itself? 

Once upon a time the Source decided to simplify everything by forgetting what was all before and that's how the first split took place. The end.

😊

"Once upon a time the Source decided to simplify everything by forgetting what was all before and that's how the first split took place. The end."

Yes, but why?

8 minutes ago, Ariahuma said:

"Once upon a time the Source decided to simplify everything by forgetting what was all before and that's how the first split took place. The end."

Yes, but why?

You asking me?...

What is the opposite of God? I don't know

So we have the God state and _____ state

it always was it never had experience of not knowing like but imo there was yin and yang sis and bro. waht they wanted to was to KNOW EACH OTHER. THAT WAS THE FIRST DISCOVERY. true expansion happened from there

On 4/23/2019 at 10:09 PM, Garnet said:

What is the opposite of God? I don't know

On 4/23/2019 at 11:55 AM, Elektric Storm said:

What was the force that generated the law of mirroring?

The closest force I can think of is the opposite of what we call God.

God is associated with wisdom, knowledge, will, power.

Prisoner or slave is one of the most powerless states one can get dropped into. A lab rat with no real choice. Destiny is pretty much 99% clear and life depends on how successful the experiment is. Like farm to table.

To continue. Here is the video I just remembered about titled Isolation from Mind Field series by Vsauce. 

In this experiment Michael willingly isolates himself for 3 days into a small white room to study what happens with the brain when it's being deprived from external stimulation.  But before he jumped into it, he visited a prison. And prison is not a place most people willingly go to. Look at the black room they are being FORCED to sit in. 

https://youtu.be/iqKdEhx-dD4