steptimeobserver

a little confused about signs and messages

a little confused about signs and messages

so i'd like to talk about signs and messages from the 'universe' i'm seeing in my life lately, im going to describe the story as detailed as i possibly can and would love to know what you all think about.

So everything started around 6 months ago; i was depressed and due to my depression, i became a heavy weed smoker. one thing led to another, i had fights here and there with my parents which resulting in me getting kicked out of my house. being a 19 year old and having nowhere to go, i walked to a big park thats a few kilometers away from my house, grabbed a bunch of rat poison and tried to attempt suicide (i dont need help for this, it was only because of me being kicked out and having no friends atm).

i mixed the poison with my softdrink and i took 2 gulps of it when i said to myself (being very spiritual and undersanding how the universe worked prior) "ill only stop if the universe gave me a sign"

suddenly my phone buzzes with a friends message saying "hey theres this girl who really needs to be in a relationship and she just might be into you. wanna meet her?"

well, i stopped and ran away terrified. it felt as if someone was watching me.

one thing led to another and i met her a few days later and OHH. MY. GOD. i fell in love with her. everything from her looks to her personality got me all dreamy.

well this is when it all started, the next few weeks i met her once every week and everything was fine, we talked everyday, flirted a little here and there and cared for each other, describing each other as "cute" or "perfect"

she ususally has alot of moodswings(which i dont really mind) and i asked her out during this, which led to her friendzoning me and a break of connection. we did not talk on chat, nor did we meet for weeks, and since then till now ive been seeing signs EVERYWHERE in my life.

during this 'break of connection' in which we didnt meet' i learnt about the LAW OF ATTRACTION and found some good binural beats to which i meditated to and manifested her, which became a routine for me. i did it every night before sleeping and slept with the frequency on, i worked out and lost around 25kgs just to slim down and 'look hot' for her, i learnt about fashion, i learnt how to speak better, i became a new man. and this just happened on its own, i didnt force anything nor did i search things up on the internet.

once i was done with this phase i started seeing number patterns EVERYWERE; 111, 1111, 1212, 555, 666, 999, 1212.

I took this as a sign that the universe is watching me and i am recieving what i am manifesting. shortly after(few weeks) i hit her up and she texted me to videocall her and we talked for a few hours on call and decided to meet soon. ive met her a few times since this but i feel like she might not feel the same way, because everytime i push, she backs off. she dosent talk to me the same way as she used to (might be because i asked her out and she denied and asked to be friends) 

we met lastweek and we talked about alot of personal things. we also have a group with the friend who made me meet her where she, from time to time, complains about her being single and how she wants a boyfriend.

her first and last names initials are A and J respectively; ive been seeing car numberplates starting with AJ. i once sat in an uber which started with the same letters with additionals and had the number 0111 in it, and i was going to meet her. 

i see the letters on numberplates every single day on different cars to the point where it dosent feel like coincidence as they are thousands of letter combinations with thousands of number combinations each.

i have hundreds of screenshots in my phone with number combinations as i wrote above, and i dont usually see the time, im either pressing my power button accidently or just to see what time of the day it is, its mostly 11:11, 12:34, 4:44 and 5:55 its never a minute above or below.

so my questions;

what would these numbers mean for me now that you know the story?

do the letters have anything to do with the 'universe'?

i would truly be happy if i ever got to be with her and learn more about her life and her spirit, am i getting what i manifested for or is it just my perception and my mind playing games with me?

i still manifest her in my free time, i think about her and her perfection and feel how it would feel like if i was with her, as a pair. do i keep manifesting or do i stop?

from your own experiences, how high would my chances be of manifesting her into my reality? 

what might be the chances that she is seeing similar signs? 

she sometimes talks about me as a 'nice guy' and compliments me to others from time to time, is there a way i could break out of the 'friendzone' just by manifesting and meditating more? 

i am patient but just out of curiosity must i ask, how long does it normally take to manifest someone in your life?(if you have any experiences) 

update: as soon as i wrote this post, i was checking my instagram settings in search of an activity status setting so people dont see im online, a page opened which stated my average activity/average instagtam usage per day which was 1h11m.

later i was going to school i saw 5 cars with the letters of her name in its numberplate and one with 9696.

im comming to believe that im going insane

3 hours ago, Pecos said:

There's an old saying that women fall in love with their ears. Have you thought about talking to her?

we do talk from time to time, but it feels like our relationship isnt going anywhere. like i said, she friendzoned me, we dont talk very regularly and even if we do its only if she wants to or not. it sometimes seems like she's wanting to avoid talking to me but would talk to the friend who made me meet her instead(they arnt a thing nor would she wanna be with him nor would he wanna be with her) 

so to talk to her i would wait for her to hit me up that happens once in a while and we talk for a few hours thats it. the conversation dosent continue till the next day.

On 4/23/2019 at 2:43 PM, Han Solo said:

Yo, I got a video cooking for you right here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl4wcLx2_LY

this video sort of helped me create ideas and plans i could consider (and i am) to get out of the friendzone. ive noticed a rapid increase to signs and synchronities. im seeing more signs like the name, numbers, hearing her name from people (or sounds or things spoken that resemble her name. dont really know what this all means but i hope im on the right path in life

On 4/23/2019 at 5:43 AM, Han Solo said:

Yo, I got a video cooking for you right here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl4wcLx2_LY

I've watched this video. 

It blows my mind he was interviewing 18 year old girls. Want to know the real reason? Ask a more mature audience, not young birds who  just got out of the parents nest playing relationship games with each other.

At the end of the video this guy also mentions how universe took his ability to play a guitar with his hand. Mark my word on this one, but if he continues using/playing with the girls the way he does, next time his leg is on a chopping board. And not the leg you think about. How is that for a sign? 

@steptimeobserver may the numbers be with you!