Dolmetscher007

What does Teal mean when she uses the word "consciousness"?

What does Teal mean when she uses the word "consciousness"?

In her YouTube videos, Teal says so many things that I can feel in my bones are true knowledge bombs. But a lot of it is juuuuust out of reach for me. One of the main reasons for this is, she uses the word consciousness  all the time, but in a way that I do not understand. When I look the word up in the dictionary, it has to do with being awake and aware of something or of their surroundings. The "awake" part is easy. It just means that you are not asleep or on some way UN-conscious. And being "aware of your surroundings" is also easy to understand. But when she says things like, "Other forms of consciousness..." or... "Consciousness can fragment like two or more branches of a river."  I get a little lost when she goes much farther than that. 

Can anyone point me to a "Teal Swan 101" resource? Or... "Teal Swan for Dummies?" Something that will really go slowly and take me through the super basic terms that she uses very often, like...

• Consciousness
  • Dimension
  • Channeling
  • Entities
  • Vibration

I know what all of these words mean... like... in the English language. But when Teal starts to rattle them off, one after the other, I just wish I had a guide or a primer that would help me pause the video... think about what she just said... and then resume. 

Huh! I never really thought about that. But you're right, we should have a little "Teal 101" thing somewhere, because I can see just how alien this all sounds. That's a vague guess, but I'm betting that Teal probably actually has a video on that sort of thing, somewhere. I'll try to give you a rough overview:

Consciousness is meant to refer to the YOU. To make this clearer, you know how you have a body, right? But when you look at it a bit deeper, you're not.... how do I put this..., you're not the body itself, but you're the consciousness inside of it. Like, imagine ghost in the shell, as an example, if that helps. And your consciousness is multi-layered. You have the active part, with which you engage the world in, with which you think and process thoughts, that sort sort of thing. And then there is the subconscious part, and that's the part that you can't just take control of. This is where your baseline of all feelings come from, which is kind of what Teal means with ''vibration'', and to which they eventually return to if you don't keep re-experiencing them. Let's say, you've been traumatized by the father yelling at you. And you grow up, you're an adult, and in your active mind, you can even think "Yelling is perfectly fine, and it's what we all do sometimes!", but when then someone actually does yell at you, no matter who he is, you start to get a big panic attack and you fall apart. And that would be, because in your sub-conscious, that experience with your father is stored and continually triggered as soon as something similar like it takes place. For this example. I mean, there are lots of things going on involving consciousness, like the base-line of feelings that I mentioned, easy example is depression, you can binge watch 20 episodes of lucky star and feel totally happy, but 2 hours later, you're crying on the couch again. Just as an example.

The rest of the stuff, like dimensions, channeling and entities and so on, that's part of her, let's call it, beliefs, and what most of the things she says, builds on. And this is a pretty vast topic, but to put it briefly now, and mind you this is pretty rough and not even necessarily correct, but, the universe has multiple dimensions, we're on the 3rd dimension, and everyone is a part of a collective consciousness that originates from a higher dimension, and we're trying to reunite ourselves again, and we do that by understanding all the different perspectives, and finding love for each other. And when she talks about entities and channeling, it refers to attempting to communicate with beings that exist on other dimensions. I mean, honestly, writing this all out it sounds wack as fuck, but if you watch a bunch of vids, it kind of starts to make sense. Or maybe I'm part of the cult already, I don't know man. But you if you don't feel comfortable with accepting that stuff, you don't have to believe it, the insight Teal gives, is still extraordinary.

For me, to be conscious, or to be awake, is tied to my ability to respond. 

Consciousness translated into Russian is сознание. Can be broken down into two parts со plus the root of the word (not sure what that part called in English) знание,  or со+знание which translates as to be with knowledge .

So,  I understand consciousness as having the ability to respond with knowledge in mind.