Sign in to follow this  
HermeticWolf

A Magic Trick To Feel Pure Love

A Magic Trick To Feel Pure Love

You visualize your perfect idea of love. That could be a person or scenario. Meditate on it and let it become part of yourself. Completely clear your mind. Totally and utterly void. Empty your mind and fill your heart. You'll be operating at 0% mind and 100% heart. You need to practice thinking and speaking directly from your heart with your mind basically shut off. Only then can true emotion pour out. True expression expressed. For this trick you'll pick a song that has an emotional connection with you. It could hold a special moment in your heart for a special reason too beautiful to speak about. Too complex to describe... but you've felt it before once. Start dancing to the song. Empty your mind completely while you dance. 0% mind. Focus upon your heart. Focus and FEEL the song. FEEL the love you have for what you meditated upon earlier. Dance and feel. Nothing else. You exist purely in that moment with that love and you're content. You're only holding them but that's more than enough for you. Even that is a miracle and blessing too valuable to put a price on. A simple touch. When you get towards the end/middle of the song visualize that person or scenario in your mind as clearly as possible and put your hands over your heart. Now focus and put your intentions on feeling and expressing your love in it's purest form. Untainted and free from any impurity. Pour your love out. Focus upon the connection between yourself and the other. Imagine the two of you have come together. You have completely mixed your energies together. The two have become one. You pulse together in this special moment in space and time. Fully enveloped in the other. You treasure it because it's special. You don't cheapen it because it's precious. It's your best and own pure expression of love. To try to describe it further is rather difficult as it needs to be felt. It's that special bottle of liquor you have small moments with throughout your lifetime and is kept locked in a safe. It's not the boxed wine it's the aged bottle. It's the sunrise and sunset. In all of your life this is your most beautiful moment and idea of love.

And you share it.

Pure Trismegistus Pink Love Magic ❤️

Edited by HermeticWolf
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This is so beautiful, thank you for sharing ❤️ I remember I used to do this a lot when I was young before I knew about all of this, was so pure and precious, will start doing it again. Thank you!

Edited by bella17