Sign in to follow this  
twisted love

i feel uneasy if i can't do everything/know everything

5 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, authorofdarkness said:

you can't know everything or do everything you don't have time.

When you achieve oneness, you can.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, twisted love said:

i no i'm not here to experince everything/know everything ...but how do i learn to be ok with that?

How does one become okay with not knowing... Well to be comfortable in something, you must spend time with it and observe it with a friendly attitude. Like you would do when you're scared of an animal, to see it is actually not that scary. 

You already don't know everything. So, how does not knowing feel like? You are uneasy with the feeling actually, not the experience of not knowing. Become friendly with the feeling that makes you uneasy... Spend time with it! Write what insights it gives you. Perhaps you feel the world is a scary place when you don't know everything. And you don't feel safe... it's just a possibility. Get to the root of your feeling.

• Upvote 1

@twisted love I also had this question sometime ago however I came to realize that I am an eternal being that means there is no end. If there is no end there is no way that I can know everything. Knowing everything puts a limit and we are limitless energy in limited bodies so I came to the conclusion that I will not be able to know it all. On the contrary as @Atom have said (I think this is what he meant) I am one with it all so there is nothing to worry 'I' know everything at a higher elevel. 

I have noticed the more I want to know more questions comes up and it never ends so while I am still curious I have learnt to go with the flow.