Sign in to follow this  
William Wyatt

My indigo rock music. Singer Songwriter from Australia

8 posts in this topic

Hey there, I am a musician, singer songwriter and busker from Australia. 

I have been deeply interested in psychology and philosophy for quite some time, and I really feel that my music has a deeper purpose... 
I have long been searching for some sort of ultimate truth since I discovered that society is in need of healing, both in my music and in my life. 
I have crafted numerous pedal effects, layers and textures to craft sounds that I feel are truly sacred. 
I hope you like my vibe. 

• Upvote 5

I love it! You remind me of Jim Morrison and Syd Barret a little,lol.A sense of a 'good' madness."The only people for me are the mad ones..."comes to my mind.:P I watched your other videos and I really like this kind of music.Wish you luck with your musical (and spiritual)journey.

On 10 June 2016 at 4:57 PM, William Wyatt said:

Hey there, I am a musician, singer songwriter and busker from Australia. 

I have been deeply interested in psychology and philosophy for quite some time, and I really feel that my music has a deeper purpose... 
I have long been searching for some sort of ultimate truth since I discovered that society is in need of healing, both in my music and in my life. 
I have crafted numerous pedal effects, layers and textures to craft sounds that I feel are truly sacred. 
I hope you like my vibe. 

I was wondering if we've met before, because your name seemed so familiar. Then it dawned on me that it's the name of a student accommodation block in london that loads of my friends lived in. Will Wyatt. Was in a very fun area with lots of psych nights round about, perhaps you'd have liked it there!