My ex BLOCKED me

I've been unfriend before, I've been deleted before, but never have I ever been BLOCKED by the ONE PERSON I did not want to lose connection with. I'm not an impulsive person, so when he dumped me the second time I took it like an adult and respected his decision. A month and a half ago later (last Wednesday) he blocks me on Instagram and Facebook. Since then I've been giving presence to the part of me that feels rejected, considered that I was blocked not because I did anything to deserve it - but rather, he was having an incredibly difficult time forgetting about me he felt the need to block me in order to restrain himself from trying to get back with me or constantly seeing my pictures has become a painful reminder of how he broke us up. I had a choice to try to call him or text him or send him a snap chat message, but I decided not to. I'm trying very hard to break out of the pattern of chasing men, and I realize this is the rejection wound re-manifesting itself in effort to be acknowledged and heal. I also realize that being blocked is a perfect reflection of  my thought patterns being mirrored back. "He thinks his life is better without me in it"

I understand that there is nothing to do about it. I need to just allow it. I have so much resistance to situations where it feels as though bridges have been burned. I like to have peaceful relationships with everybody, but I understand life doesn't always work like that. I also understand that there are 6 billion people on this planet and thousands of them are my Soul Mates who upon meeting I would fall in love with repeatedly. I'm allowing my happiness to be tainted by ONE PERSON blocking me. Naturally I am heart broken and feel powerless to the situation. I wish to be unblocked and for him to regret ever letting me go.

I have a history of chasing men, which I've created a boundary to never EVER do EVER again. He actually has a history of breaking up and getting back together and breaking up and getting back together with people he's dated before. Naturally I hope he falls back into old patterns and comes back to me.

*I've been a Teal Swan follower for four year now. It wasn't until August 2018 that I bought all her books and religiously watched her Ask Teal Episodes. I have two spiral notebooks full of Completion Process and Shadow Work material in them.  I know the basics ---- Give me the advanced stuff!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This is a symptom of your childhood. When we are not properly nurtured as children our needs are not met. We carry these unmet needs into adulthood and we relive this dynamic of need with our romantic partners. The unmet need is never about the romantic partner so chasing them never satisfies our needs.

The good news is this dynamic is extremely common and a good practitioner can help you resolve this issue. Bad practitioners will suggest you take drugs to help resolve this issue. Unfortunately, drugs are rarely the answer to anything worthwhile.

On 4/8/2019 at 2:15 PM, New Age Babe said:

My ex BLOCKED me

I've been unfriend before, I've been deleted before, but never have I ever been BLOCKED by the ONE PERSON I did not want to lose connection with. I'm not an impulsive person, so when he dumped me the second time I took it like an adult and respected his decision. A month and a half ago later (last Wednesday) he blocks me on Instagram and Facebook. Since then I've been giving presence to the part of me that feels rejected, considered that I was blocked not because I did anything to deserve it - but rather, he was having an incredibly difficult time forgetting about me he felt the need to block me in order to restrain himself from trying to get back with me or constantly seeing my pictures has become a painful reminder of how he broke us up. I had a choice to try to call him or text him or send him a snap chat message, but I decided not to. I'm trying very hard to break out of the pattern of chasing men, and I realize this is the rejection wound re-manifesting itself in effort to be acknowledged and heal. I also realize that being blocked is a perfect reflection of  my thought patterns being mirrored back. "He thinks his life is better without me in it"

I understand that there is nothing to do about it. I need to just allow it. I have so much resistance to situations where it feels as though bridges have been burned. I like to have peaceful relationships with everybody, but I understand life doesn't always work like that. I also understand that there are 6 billion people on this planet and thousands of them are my Soul Mates who upon meeting I would fall in love with repeatedly. I'm allowing my happiness to be tainted by ONE PERSON blocking me. Naturally I am heart broken and feel powerless to the situation. I wish to be unblocked and for him to regret ever letting me go.

I have a history of chasing men, which I've created a boundary to never EVER do EVER again. He actually has a history of breaking up and getting back together and breaking up and getting back together with people he's dated before. Naturally I hope he falls back into old patterns and comes back to me.

*I've been a Teal Swan follower for four year now. It wasn't until August 2018 that I bought all her books and religiously watched her Ask Teal Episodes. I have two spiral notebooks full of Completion Process and Shadow Work material in them.  I know the basics ---- Give me the advanced stuff!

From a serial ex blocker I think you could be interested to have the insight of someone having to block someone dear to his/her heart.

The block doesn't mean he doesn't care -you already know that.

He uses the block as a tool to create some distance between his feelings and the ones you are responsible for.

My guess is one day or the other he will feel the need to unblock you either to ask you back or maybe to wanna be friends.

People are so convinced that the female psyche is a complicated one but I can assure you male psychology is something and one of a thing!

cheers,

Deneb