Deneb

Merkabah symptoms?963hz frequency music

Merkabah symptoms?963hz frequency music

Hello everybody,

3 days ago I willingly fell asleep during a meditation nap listening to a Merkabah activating code/frequency that is this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9fRFe443lo

You'll notice the posters of the vid said "only when ready" but if you read comments most people simply try it just likeI did.

This is not the 1st time I listen to some 963hz music but eversince I listened to the one in the link I feel these things:

- tinglings, vibrations, and some more buzzes than usual in my ears

- an extreme exhaustion on all levels: physical, emotional, intellectual

- extreme fatigue and dizziness, I feel like I am "in between" bardos": very hard to keep my eyes opened and can barely stand on my feet 

-talking about my feet they are normally cold but they are tingling almost non stop now

At least I managed to type this! lol.

Tell me your insights, advices and also experience on the matter would be of great help guys,

thx

love and cheers,

Deneb

• Like 1

Hi Deneb,

I saw that the video was about 30 min and decided to give it a try. What you have described is very accurate for my experience also!

At first my mind was preoccupied with random thoughts. The sound felt nice in my head and I enjoyed the "brain massage". That led to my thoughts to begin dissolving as when you can't finish the sentence. Eventually I lost counting sheeps and instead my mind was flooded with memories.

I don't remember how all that was sorted out, I know I was not asleep. 

A very vivid memory played out the most for me is back from 90s: my mom and I were at the local market and I saw colorful leggins in front of me layed out on the table. Back in 90s every girl i know had a pair or 10, i swear. The colors were as bright as highlight  markers in my notebook. My favorite colors back than were black [Duh...] and magenta-purple. I remember telling mom that if I can only choose one pair, I want the black one. Guess what I got?

She said: you are young girl, you need color.... blah-blah-blah And buys me the magenta-purple one. She also knew why I liked that color: it changes the shade depending on the light from darker purple, almost violet, to bright magenta shade on the sun. So, it's like I got the best deal.

Next my memory switched to how I actually felt wearing my leggings. I liked them. I liked them a lot but I've always felt incomplete in this choice, especially when seeing other girls walking in black shiny leggings. That wanting to have a black pair never left me as long as I remember wearing the ones I had. The constant comparison turned into a headache and discomfort I had to cope. I knew that it also was taking away part of the enjoyment of what I had and it was making me feel even worse and don't get me started on trying to put an outfit together with that color... Ohhh.... the problems we had when we were kids.... 20 something years later and what has changed?... Guess what I am wearing most of the time? Yup. Black leggings/yoga pants.  Today's pair is shiny black, sport style, with stiches all over as if the surgent himself put it together, lol Plus 2 side pockets for my cell phone [Nice addition]

2019-04-09_18.28.47.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Garnet said:

Hi Deneb,

I saw that the video was about 30 min and decided to give it a try. What you have described is very accurate for my experience also!

At first my mind was preoccupied with random thoughts. The sound felt nice in my head and I enjoyed the "brain massage". That led to my thoughts to begin dissolving as when you can't finish the sentence. Eventually I lost counting sheeps and instead my mind was flooded with memories.

I don't remember how all that was sorted out, I know I was not asleep. 

A very vivid memory played out the most for me is back from 90s: my mom and I were at the local market and I saw colorful leggins in front of me layed out on the table. Back in 90s every girl i know had a pair or 10, i swear. The colors were as bright as highlight  markers in my notebook. My favorite colors back than were black [Duh...] and magenta-purple. I remember telling mom that if I can only choose one pair, I want the black one. Guess what I got?

She said: you are young girl, you need color.... blah-blah-blah And buys me the magenta-purple one. She also knew why I liked that color: it changes the shade depending on the light from darker purple, almost violet, to bright magenta shade on the sun. So, it's like I got the best deal.

Next my memory switched to how I actually felt wearing my leggings. I liked them. I liked them a lot but I've always felt incomplete in this choice, especially when seeing other girls walking in black shiny leggings. That wanting to have a black pair never left me as long as I remember wearing the ones I had. The constant comparison turned into a headache and discomfort I had to cope. I knew that it also was taking away part of the enjoyment of what I had and it was making me feel even worse and don't get me started on trying to put an outfit together with that color... Ohhh.... the problems we had when we were kids.... 20 something years later and what has changed?... Guess what I am wearing most of the time? Yup. Black leggings/yoga pants.  Today's pair is shiny black, sport style, with stiches all over as if the surgent himself put it together, lol Plus 2 side pockets for my cell phone [Nice addition]

2019-04-09_18.28.47.jpg

Thanx for sharing your experience with the tune, Garnet.

Funnily enough, I have a thing with leggings, too. I love to wear them with dresses or very short skirts -when it is not summer or a hot spring, of course.

Back to topic, I am having a hard time distinguishing what might come from some anxiety regarding the place I live in to some "real" ascension/merkabah symptoms.

In my case while the writing these lines the "tingling" feeling is like all over my body while  feeling quite "numb"lol.

I read the comments of the vid and funnily enough these very ones binaural beats seem to have strong effects on 99per of the people listening to it -while sober people apparently! Many of the listeners report extremely vivid souvenirs to resurface like what happened to you, Garnet. I also saw many other comments where people would talk about suddenly remembering past lives while listening to it.

Very, very, very odd don't you think?

I wrote the frequency was 963hz, but I don't think it is actually -last 963hz I listened to never had such an effect on me nor other people.

Anyhow, youtube and the net are flooded  with binaural beats that I find to be quite useful but this one in the link is quite  like one a in a million,IDK.

We need more people to test it, come on guys!

Any sober volunteers here?

love and cheers,

Deneb

Edited by Deneb
spelling
  • Like 1

Garnet and I need more people to experience and list the possible effect of a very special binaural beat that is the foundation of my topic.

You don't even have to be sober!

Beware of the teleportation if your merkabah is activated while high.

Funny locations to access in full-awareness.

We want to see your Merkabah and how big and fast it is guys, so get to the link, relax, and let the flow be with you.

We are waiting for your feedback, thanx.

Come on, don't be scared, this beat will get you higher than any binaural tune you may have previously listened to.

Then get this merkabah of yours on the forum, and comment your experience, please, we don't have enough data and DO need YOU to listen to this and report:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9fRFe443lo

Be brave, be strong, just BE

Deneb