Diego

Living in a place where theres a dominant religion.

3 posts in this topic

In me I have already dicscover what the real truth is thanks to my awakening and obvioulsy the teachings of teal swan an other spiritual teachers, but i live in Mexico where the dominant religion is Catholicism and sometimes I think through myself that I can't find anyone to share my experiences with because their truth is not similar to mine, but in any case I still respect their religion an customes, but with the result of me doing sprituality alone an not say in spoken word what I believe because of fear. But then I realize that thanks to the position that im in, Im not those types of people who judge others because their beliefs are different from one's beliefs. But I still feel the desire to shout into those people an say to them the real truth. I sometimes dream of living in a place where all who have seek enlightment live in a common place where we all have each other to support one another. Can anyone comment on this?

• Upvote 1

I live in Maine. In a national survey Maine was found to be the least religious state in the US. I can really relate to this, I feel very alone, I struggle with it.  I want to tell people too but it's hard, I want to talk about love and abundance but there is so much poverty here people can't relate to any sort of positive abundance. It makes me feel like a stranger sometimes :/ 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Diego said:

I sometimes dream of living in a place where all who have seek enlightment live in a common place where we all have each other to support one another.

sounds like heaven to me. I get exited when I finally meet someone on this spiritual level in real life, like yes! I'm not alone! I went to a spiritual event once thinking I was going to find people on this level and I go and they say god is a he, then I get disappointed, but they were nice, just not on that same level. there is a "truth" and I'm scared to tell people about that truth still, just from experience, not a book.

• Upvote 1