uclasteven1

I thought everyone thought this way

I thought everyone thought this way

Hello All,

I'm a 29yo man and I think I may be on the spectrum for high functioning autism. It's gained awareness online recently and I've come across articles describing the symptoms and diagnosis. I've never been diagnosed with it by a doctor, but I relate to a lot of the described symptoms and felt like it described myself and my struggles and the sources of my own traumas (from misunderstandings growing up, feeling unheard, feeling anxious in an environment that felt chaotic to me but not others). 

I've also heard these symptoms described by people talking about the awakening process or hormonal problems or hyper-vigilance in codependency or being emphatic or growing up with a narcissistic/alcoholic parent(s). I was wondering if there is overlap or are they the same thing( just with different labels)?

Is there an energetic component to understanding this condition or a metaphysical understanding of autism?

Thanks!

Steven

Anthony William claims in his book "Medical Medium" autism is caused by mercury and aluminum that settles in the brains midline cerebral canal. He says people with autism and ADHD  become gifted from the experience. He lists a diet to cleanse the heavy metals.

I spoke at length with a psychic who works with autistic children. She claims autistic children's brains are more open. They can hear universal noise which contributes to shutting them down. She would communicate with them telepathically.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pecos said:

Anthony William claims in his book "Medical Medium"

Thanks I’ll have to check that book out!

I guess I’ve sort of had these telepathic moments a couple of poinent times but with trees (that’s a whole story! Mostly about sharing wisdom)

• Like 1