Sign in to follow this  
Vivian444

Astrologer in the House ^^

Astrologer in the House ^^

Hi Everyone,

I would love to introduce myself ~ I am Vivian Altair 🧙‍♀️ and I am a listener of Teal almost from her beginning. I was always hm, let's call it Spiritual and back in my country I did a lot of tarot readings numerology and SRT. When I moved to London in 2013 to develop my career as Photographer I fall into occult/spiritual practice even deeper than I expected.  I found Teal's videos and I felt that finally, someone can explain in words some of my deepest feelings. So a lot of my mindset was influenced by her teachings and I am lucky to be a part of this community. : )            I tried a lot of her tools and I do continue to grow thanks to her since then. 

Down the road, my dusty passion for Astrology came to manifestation and I started to Study Astrology on Faculty of Astrological Studies and I am just one happy human being to have this passion and joy to wake me up at the morning. As Teal always says - Follow your joy :) so this is the start of the road for me. I left my job a few months ago and I am slowly putting my dream together. ♥

I recently came to this Forum and I am happy to see so many of you be interested in Astrology. 🤩

I would love to offer you a supportive ground if you want to know more about this topic or have your Chart done. It would be my pleasure to have a conversation ^^ 

Thanks, Guys and have a good day 💫

http://www.altairastrology.zohosites.com - 

This is my website, everyone is welcomed to ask me anything you are interested in and I will answer to my best knowledge. 💌