kseniato

The choice of having kids in this life time

The choice of having kids in this life time

Hey all.

do you think we all must have children? is it bed karma not to have? or if you dont have, will it prevent your soul to come back for another life?

how a person who doesnt want kids since ever (a woman) should deal with it from a spiritual point of you?

inlight me please if you can.

i am scared of having kids and dont wanna and i am 35 almost and my husband feels the same...

mother ofcourse into being a grandma.

dont wanna dissapoint her so its an issue i strugle withūüôŹ

On 3/29/2019 at 12:36 PM, kseniato said:

inlight me please if you can

Here is something to think about

Top 10 Most Famous People who Died a Virgin:

http://dastoryteller1.blogspot.com/2012/08/top-10-most-famous-people-who-died.html?m=1

I believe everything is right with their karma. Life simply had other plans for them.

There is one more person I would like to meantion here - Wolf Messing. No, he didn't die virgin. He got married later in life and was very happy in his union and lived soul-to-soul with his wife. He wanted children but his psychic gift was extremely valuable and he didn't want it ever be used against people, sadly the government could do so through child manipulation and Messing  didn't want to give it a chance. 

As to your soul... relax and live as if you know you are coming back, so may as well do your best and care for the planet and everything you can!

• Thanks 1

No, I don't think people should feel forced into having children.

There can be various reasons for that, your true soul mission, traumas, not feeling ready, etc...

I think you should have an open talk  with your mother including the two of you: you, and your partner.

This is quite common and oh so sad for all parties involved...

Your mom still feels the need to "nurture", maybe you can find a way to help her meet this need with a pet, babysitting other children, etc.

love and cheers,

Deneb

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here is a video that would help you to look at motherhood from another perspective:

https://youtu.be/pdFjeAsgJ88

Dixie Andelin Forsyth has 7 children and you can perhaps feel the difference in her voice, the passion when she speaks about them. It takes love. And I know it seems very abstract to say, but that's really what it is. A woman who is bathing in her own self-love can then bathe her man in it. And then when a child comes, she bathes a child also. And then another one and so on if she has enough water. Imagine a river that overflows, that's how I see a woman in Love. The most beautiful places on Earth are full of water, full of life. The ones that are not, have very harsh living conditions. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/31/2019 at 11:42 PM, Garnet said:

Here is a video that would help you to look at motherhood from another perspective:

https://youtu.be/pdFjeAsgJ88

Dixie Andelin Forsyth has 7 children and you can perhaps feel the difference in her voice, the passion when she speaks about them. It takes love. And I know it seems very abstract to say, but that's really what it is. A woman who is bathing in her own self-love can then bathe her man in it. And then when a child comes, she bathes a child also. And then another one and so on if she has enough water. Imagine a river that overflows, that's how I see a woman in Love. The most beautiful places on Earth are full of water, full of life. The ones that are not, have very harsh living conditions. 

this link is very pro children. i dissagree with whats said in the video.

On 4/3/2019 at 9:50 PM, Garnet said:

May I ask why you disagree?

bevause since childhood i knew i didnt want this and till this day... so i dont think that every woman wants to feel that feeling of childrenūü§Ē i dont feel like i am missing something

i see strugle of ppl around me with childrem and not all of them happy

some exhusted , some sorry , some want privacy and time for them selves that they dont have, some lost their relationships coz of children.. and yeah, some really happy ofcourse..

its debatble.. 

(sorry for laye reply)

• Like 1

On 4/3/2019 at 9:50 PM, Garnet said:

May I ask why you disagree?

also as awken person i want me child to hrow in different envierment , not vaccinef  not in school that makes children stupid and the goverment doesnt allow this so its like forcing my self living in a battle against THEM..

if you get the point.

dont want my child to have a mobile phone and being a zombie.. etc...

Thank you for clarifying @kseniato your reply has perfect timing. 

when you said :

On 4/3/2019 at 5:29 AM, kseniato said:

this link is very pro children. i dissagree with whats said in the video.

I was confused. 

Speaking from my personal perspective, it doesn't matter how many my own biological children I have, even if it's zero, I KNOW I always feel love and adoration for other children as well as sense of CARE AND PROTECTION when I am around them. The hardest for me is seeing certain things being done and not being able to do anything about it. While yes, life happens the way it happens such as vaccines, cell phones etc.... there are always ways for us to communicate without being too harsh and make the parents feel suddenly  wrong because this more often than not results in a block not everyone can overcome. 

So maybe now this answers your question what children have to do with karma. 

Mother or not, you are a woman. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Garnet said:

Thank you for clarifying @kseniato your reply has perfect timing. 

when you said :

I was confused. 

Speaking from my personal perspective, it doesn't matter how many my own biological children I have, even if it's zero, I KNOW I always feel love and adoration for other children as well as sense of CARE AND PROTECTION when I am around them. The hardest for me is seeing certain things being done and not being able to do anything about it. While yes, life happens the way it happens such as vaccines, cell phones etc.... there are always ways for us to communicate without being too harsh and make the parents feel suddenly  wrong because this more often than not results in a block not everyone can overcome. 

So maybe now this answers your question what children have to do with karma. 

Mother or not, you are a woman. 

do you have a FB account maybe?:)

• Like 1