Arvi619

My New Epihany - How I learned to allow even in the worst situations

I just realized how I learned to accept things

So my girlfriend has been pretty busy lately and our communication has been pretty slow and it was bugging me, at some point I got pretty mad she was taking forever to reply.

I knew that inside it was an emotional trigger and from what I learned from teal swan you sit with these emotions and things will get better... she wasn't kidding.

As I was sitting there pretty mad, observing my emotions, I realize that the universe was putting me in this situation to deal with these emotions that I've had inside all along. 

I smiled at that and said thank you. 

after sitting there with my emotions I started to feel a little bit better, and then suddenly a question just popped up into my head that I never would have imagined: IS THAT ALL YOU GOT? 

If I'm going to be accepting what is then I might as well have fun and embrace it. I actually found myself wanting MORE of what was going on. I wasn't going against what was going on but going WITH what was going on. No resistance. 

Yeah that's just my two piece. 

• Like 1

On 3/27/2019 at 5:41 AM, Arvi619 said:

I just realized how I learned to accept things

So my girlfriend has been pretty busy lately and our communication has been pretty slow and it was bugging me, at some point I got pretty mad she was taking forever to reply.

I knew that inside it was an emotional trigger and from what I learned from teal swan you sit with these emotions and things will get better... she wasn't kidding.

As I was sitting there pretty mad, observing my emotions, I realize that the universe was putting me in this situation to deal with these emotions that I've had inside all along. 

I smiled at that and said thank you. 

after sitting there with my emotions I started to feel a little bit better, and then suddenly a question just popped up into my head that I never would have imagined: IS THAT ALL YOU GOT? 

If I'm going to be accepting what is then I might as well have fun and embrace it. I actually found myself wanting MORE of what was going on. I wasn't going against what was going on but going WITH what was going on. No resistance. 

Yeah that's just my two piece. 

Allow in the worst situations? I am not sure that works when you get into a situation of violence or when you see an adult beating up an animal or child.

On 3/27/2019 at 5:41 AM, Arvi619 said: