Itchy pain

Has anyone every experienced an itchy pain. It’s comes both in the form of a gas like substance in the lungs. But also an itchy glass shard in the heart. I have also briefly felt this pain in my gut. 

I cant really access it much but it’s very interesting. I suspect it’s an excema related trauma. Boundary violations. But I’m not sure. It could also be gaslighting. In relation to three subject matters. Anxiety, hurt (connection related), and grief. Like I am not allowed to have any of those things. 

I am open to whatever intuition you guys have to offer. 

On 3/26/2019 at 8:39 PM, Greg21 said:

Itchy pain

Has anyone every experienced an itchy pain. It’s comes both in the form of a gas like substance in the lungs. But also an itchy glass shard in the heart. I have also briefly felt this pain in my gut. 

I cant really access it much but it’s very interesting. I suspect it’s an excema related trauma. Boundary violations. But I’m not sure. It could also be gaslighting. In relation to three subject matters.

Anxiety, hurt (connection related), and grief. Like I am not allowed to have any of those things. 

I am open to whatever intuition you guys have to offer. 

You got your answers, especially when saying "Like I am not allowed".

But your body allowed the itching sensations, didn't it?;)

Now let your mind allow them!

Just make sure what you had disallowed didn't allow itself into something else, whatever in your body, see the doc, can't hurt.

Hope that helps!

❤️🦋

Deneb

I have had pain or discomfort in my back for the longest time. It does feel like something physical and sharp is in there and it has taken time to heal. For me it came from the anxieties of life and being incapable of simply allowing things to be the way they are (i.e. acceptance). I had an mri and so i know it's related to the emotions. The body and soul are connected. Therefore, if you feel better about yourself, it can help with the amount of tension in the body. If you heal your body physically, the proper flow of your bodies functions will assist you in having a more balanced take on matters. Therefore i have made it a priority to get very muscular and fit.