MagickMoore

Manifestation: How to Let Go of Something That Seems Impossible

Manifestation: How to Let Go of Something That Seems Impossible

I couldn't really find anywhere else to put this question. I have been practicing with LOA/Mirroring since 2012 and I have to say I have gotten really good at it. Like new house/new life good. But I still have trouble believing I will ever get to a point where I'm going to be able to have a baby. I've just recently been able to think about it again within the context of my relationship but it seems to get closer and then get taken away just as quickly. Does anyone else have any insight on how to find hope for being able to have the family that I want SO MUCH IT HURTS?

It's OK if no one knows I just thought I'd try because I can't seem to find anyone else who can relate to this at all.

From what you have written.

1. Communicate with your partner and discuss your concerns or doubts.

2. If you still have resistance or feel uncomfortable , BOTH of you need to agree freely seek counseling. ie see a therapist.

Sometimes you have to make the time and have the will to initiate..... that goes for many many things in life and where that decision involves  another....communicate.

• Downvote 1

As a woman I completely understand the pain of unfulfilled motherhood, MagickMoore, I work with women every day. Whatever the path you are on, please know that many women today have to make these difficult choices such as career VS stay at home as a mother, or wanting a family but no decent candidate available, or they are in a situation like you are with no practical feedback and etc. So, yes, I would have to second the fact that communication is not always an option. 

Many women are also considering that they might not be ready to have children untill they are older and wondering if they should freeze their eggs, so they don't have to hurry or obsses about who to marry before it's too late. I don't know what is all involved in the process.... I am sure a lot happens behind closed doors that we don't know... but when we care about the future, then freezing eggs seems like a cool way to stall our biological clock. The high price tag may deter some people. For others  freezing eggs is no-brainer no matter what their income is.

I am not advocating this procedure, just bringing an option out for you to know it exists. Even those who not sure they will ever decide to have children, can relax now. LoA and resistance are not compatible as you already know, so by releasing the resistance you become lighter and the right windows open for you! Remember, the less regrets you have, the happier you are!

Although I heard there are healthy babies out there that come from frozen eggs, there aren't enough statistics yet to really know the odds. But that's okay. Nobody has a guarantee. 

Recognizing what you really want and preparing for it, so you actually do it sooner or later, is essential! Take baby steps today! People around you will always try to make themselves feel better about their own lives by trying to convince you that you should do what they are doing. It's a crowd mentality. Human nature. Be honest with yourself, honesty always helps to hold your ground with pride no matter what and diffuse the unnecessary noise, MagickMoore. You have dreams. You have plans. 

• Like 2

This human world is funny -but funny in a rather strange and sometimes cruel manner.

Some women fall pregnant rather easily and so easily they have to use contraception -wich is one of the bestest inventions of mankind when it comes to free woman and give them the power of choice of course.

Some other women -and you would probably be suprised by the number of them-  have a very hard time to conceive a baby, it may take years for them when some others even get a treatment to boost their fertility.

I understand you are talking from a space of big pain and that is the reason you probably found BeyondTheRim's comment almost out of topic but he had a point about the needed communication even if from what I sense communication doesn't seem to be an issue at all in your couple.What I mean is sometimes infertility can also come from  the male side.

Did you both make check-ups about this may I ask?

And sometimes... patience is the only option for you will eventually have a baby. I can imagine the possible pain or envy you may feel when you cross a pregnant woman or a couple walking their babies in the street.

Just make sure everything's fine for the two of you and try not to clinge too much to your desire for the more you clinge the more you hurt.

You will be a mother, do not overworry about this.

love and cheers,

Deneb

• Like 2

Thank you so much @Garnet and @Deneb for your insightful and intuitive answers! I am grateful that you found my post and that someone else does understand. It is something that is not only hard for me to talk about but hard for me to explain. But I know that letting go of resistance is definitely the step in the process that I'm dealing with at the moment. It definitely helps to know that there are people who understand even if they've never met me. 

It's true that my partner and I have definitely communicated about this and we both want children when we're ready. It's just hard sometimes for me to understand why we're not ready when we're so much older than some people who have kids already. That thought is easy for me to get attached to and spiral down into thoughts of my desire being ignored by the Universe (even if I know that's not true).

Also to answer your question @Deneb I have had myself checked out by a Dr so I know we'll be OK physically when we are able to start trying to conceive. And honestly @Garnet I'm kind of intrigued about freezing my eggs now...I've never really considered it but I am in a place where I could look into that as an option. ❤️ 

Letting go and not focusing on what is around me physically has always been a struggle when it comes to LOA for me. But I have more hope now that I will be able to break down this barrier too. 

Thank you so much!

Glad to see your reply, MagickMoore. Have you seen the video on Intuition aka "Mother nature is calling" I posted last night? If not, here it is:

https://youtu.be/xUEBKXXj61U

Share the video with your partner as well! I find it to be very motivational!

I like the phrase from the book that was meantioned  "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill that was mentioned in the video - "take baby steps". What a brilliant way to look at just about anything you want to reach!

If you are both healthy, but feel not ready because of the circumstances you are in , such as maybe financially not ready or any other common reasons, then what would your baby steps could be?

Baby goods/supplies/care is a multibillion-dollar industry for a reason... maybe you can start designing a nursery room for your precious dream... open a "baby savings account " just for that reason... 

You can also start taking prenatal vitamins! Trust me, they will make your skin/ hair/ nails better than ever before! [I still take them sometimes for that beauty reason]

And then relax. Try to enjoy yourself and take it easy. Women have been giving birth to babies for millions of years and blah, blah, blah... it's the hardest thing you can ever do, but you are a woman and you are strong, so you can handle it. Especially with the help of epidural and plenty of pain meds.

• Like 1