baron dumonde

Past Lives? Yes! Now What?

So let's say you are able to discover the identities of 20 or so past life incarnations. What do you do with that information? What would you want to know? How could it help you now?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, baron dumonde said:

So let's say you are able to discover the identities of 20 or so past life incarnations. What do you do with that information? What would you want to know? How could it help you now?

I have discovered a few past lives and they have made me understand in this life why I am so drawn to certain things. The purpose for me in this life is to remember the lives that I have and gain knowledge from them. For example: I was a witch in a former life and have affinity with herbs in this life but I don't practice witch craft. It is a life that I had and I only need to know about certain things about it in this life. But it explains why I am good with herbs. For me, I don't need to know the in's and out's, it is enough for me to know who I was.I also have been a black slave in Zanzibar and I have been in the trenches in the first world war. I also know I have had a life in Japan during the Edo period. I get visual flashes of past lives and they are so vivid I truly do not doubt them. I don't obsess about them because I focus on the life and path I am living now. If a life 'pops' up so to speak and I learn who I was I do learn about the culture or the trade I then had. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I know someone that accesses past lives to work on trauma. This ability has come at a high price.

I wonder if working on the manifestation of past life trauma in this life is more beneficial? 

I heard that our consciousness can hold only so many other past lives. In other words, our perception of ourselves in other timelines is very limited, otherwise you would go crazy. Also as far as I know people tend to remember "key lives" the most because those are the lives that hold the most valuable  information for the current life. 

Another thing that I've heard that all lives are happening at the same time. That means if you are discovering your past self, logically that means your past self is meeting you and expanding from that point. Same applies to your future life. Any success there?

Now what?

As the saying goes it's nice to meet new people, now let's go back to reality))

• Like 2

Assumption 1: all time is simultaneous, so the term "multiple incarnations" may be more appropriate than past life.

Assumption 2: a 4D higher self may project as many human personalities as desired into the 3D matrix.

Assumption 3: any action performed by a given human incarnation is independent of any other shared-origin human incarnation; therefore, a 17th century murderer is not doomed to be murdered in the 20th century.

Assumption 4: your 4D higher self has given you a cast of characters for this exercise, rather than you recalling them as if in a dream.

So, do you want to know how they lived? Do you want to know how they died? Do you want to know nothing at all to keep your own human experience pure? 

If we were given this power as 21st century humans, how would Teal-influenced personalities handle it?

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Pecos said:

I know someone that accesses past lives to work on trauma. This ability has come at a high price.

I wonder if working on the manifestation of past life trauma in this life is more beneficial? 

I recall Teal stressing the importance of dealing with trauma in the life in which it happened. I know that she said many regression sessions may not even show one's own past life but may simply serve to illustrate traumatic emotions in the context of a human life.

Thank you, Pecos

41 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Also as far as I know people tend to remember "key lives" the most because those are the lives that hold the most valuable  information for the current life. 

Excellent point, Garnet. How would one know which lives are "key"? And how would we know which ones might be more significant to others?

Also, I agree that too much of this knowledge can lead to unhealthy thoughts and emotions, distracting from learning the lessons of our own "now's".

Often I feel like I need to curb my mental appetite just as I would my physical appetite at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2019 at 3:31 PM, baron dumonde said:

I recall Teal stressing the importance of dealing with trauma in the life in which it happened. I know that she said many regression sessions may not even show one's own past life but may simply serve to illustrate traumatic emotions in the context of a human life.

Thank you, Pecos

Yes. I was looking for the most beneficial healing. I guess it's more about the trauma exorcised than which life it occurred.

In my case I originate from...an marvellous alien planet with pink skies in the 7th dimension.

This is my very first time and hopefully my last one in 3d.

Teal talked about the huge gap between 6 and 7. Why?

Because the 7th is the first one where you do not incarnate anymore with a classical physical body. 

No wonder then this 3D is so excruciating for me dear!

I would say it is almost impossible you didn't experience -yes you did, I can totally sense it- at least once one of these delightful dimensions. These past lives are the best ones to remember IMO.

I had a friend tell me: "I will keep on coming back as long as there will be suffering in 3D". I admire that :)

love and blessings,

Deneb

On 3/24/2019 at 5:38 PM, baron dumonde said:

Excellent point, Garnet. How would one know which lives are "key"? And how would we know which ones might be more significant to others?

Also, I agree that too much of this knowledge can lead to unhealthy thoughts and emotions, distracting from learning the lessons of our own "now's".

Often I feel like I need to curb my mental appetite just as I would my physical appetite at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Baron, 

Re-calling past life is a very interesting thing and it can be incredibly tricky. You would have to be very sure that you were who you think you were for you to really harvest the fruit so to speak.

I am not sure I am qualified to speak about "key lives". My sense on this is that it should be logical, evident and confirmed. And the more evidence one finds, the more it becomes obvious. That is the key to me. If there is no evidence, then what's really the point? Maybe you don't need to know it. Like would you be happy to find out you were Hitler? I feel that one life time would  not be enough to redeem Hitler's  evil doings.... but if a person doesn't know it... Then he is redeeming it just fine.

Another way of confirmation could be the fact of remembering your own name and time period. Google it and who knows, maybe you are being stored in database like Wikipedia. And if your past self met you also, then don't you think it would care about leaving something for you to read other than date of birth and date of death? Look at Egyptian pyramids... those folks were sure they were coming back! Tomb raiders or scientists... all were rewarded.

Karmicly there are always some similarities of life paths for each life. 

When a person re-calls of what he believes was his past life, yet he can't find a proper evidence to confirm it, I feel that it can lead to some serious issues. This is why getting an opinion of an independent source would be beneficial,  and I am talking about a person who specializes in past lives but doesn't know what you already know.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2019 at 2:25 PM, baron dumonde said:

Assumption 1: all time is simultaneous, so the term "multiple incarnations" may be more appropriate than past life.

Assumption 2: a 4D higher self may project as many human personalities as desired into the 3D matrix.

Assumption 3: any action performed by a given human incarnation is independent of any other shared-origin human incarnation; therefore, a 17th century murderer is not doomed to be murdered in the 20th century.

Assumption 4: your 4D higher self has given you a cast of characters for this exercise, rather than you recalling them as if in a dream.

So, do you want to know how they lived? Do you want to know how they died? Do you want to know nothing at all to keep your own human experience pure? 

If we were given this power as 21st century humans, how would Teal-influenced personalities handle it?

I Agree with 1

I Partially agree with 2

I don't Agree with 3

and 4 completely missed the mark.

and I am not gonna touch anything below that for now...

continuing, there is a big gap in data that many miss because they usually are unaware of certain areas of study, so here is why I agree or don't. 

the areas of study I am referring to are numerology and sacred geometry.  Reality is a Fractal.  from this knowledge the term "As Above So Below" was coined long ago. but without diving to deep into hermetic teachings, I wanna point out the issue with your "D's" the "4D" and "3d matrix" concept...  youre kinda looking at it from the wrong perspective...  primarily your Higher self is more akin to a 6D social memory complex.  you are a 5th dimensional creature living in a 3D reality on a 4D world.  now before we seem completely at odds mentally let me explain the rest of my "perspective". 

well I am forced to begin by saying Zero "0" is not used in numerology for a reason, which I will illuminate shorty. 

0 the Fractal, to see this we gotta use the eyes that can see, before creation in an empty universe we must create a point. this point is infinitely huge and infinitely tiny it truly has no magnitude at all just a point. no inside or outside. 

there is no fractal yet because its just 1. the next thing would be to create a second point of equal "size" but of opposite polarity to have some form of contrast and identify as "something else".  as this First point is all that is it is forced to go within recreate itself and then create an "other" 

This is known as the "Horizon of Infinity" neither "point" can truly see anything but the other which it can only identify as not itself. the concept can be hard to visualize but imagine a circle and cut it in half with the top being white or black and the bottom being the opposite. before we continue we must identify the fractal. you see each "point" has two identities one an infinite universe of light with a tiny speck of darkness within it and the opposite a tiny spec of light in an infinite darkness.  both "points" are simultaneously creator and created. both have an inside and an outside,  

remember that both these points exist within the first circle which is pictured above both as an empty circle and as a circle with both black and white 50/50 (horizon). and can be visualized by the more adept as the yin-yang symbol two halves which both contain a piece of the other, within an original circle. 

2 now at this stage is not really 2 yet its still two 1's. those who study the fibonacci spiral or progression will recognize the pattern. 

1       1

the second step is actually 1+1. we have 2 points the only thing we can create with 2 points is a line. but this line has no direction nor length. it just is, its a duality half of the line is black the other half is white. before we can even measure the line in any way  we need a third point. a neutral point that is neither white nor black. leading us to the next portion of the sequence. 3. in adding a third point we create the first shape a triangle made of three lines connecting 3 points. now with a triangle we create the first "Plane" of existence.  but what created it? those 3 points are each a catalyst, and the three lines are actually 3 dualities remember?  the classic up/down duality, the left/right and the forward/backwards that one typically refers to whilst referring to a 3D universe. 

here again I point to sacred geometry and deviate from the essence of the spiral. geometrically if one were to take three spheres of the same exact proportions one can perfectly balance a fourth sphere upon them, this is an easily provable fact and it points to the next point beautifully. there are shapes of certain proportions known as Platonic solids, giving Plato credit but these are mathematically perfect shapes found everywhere in nature, however the first shape is called the Tetrahedron. it is a pyramid shaped object which has 4 sides made up of 3 sided triangles. if you recall the 4 spheres I mentioned earlier and imagine the center of each sphere as a corner you would quickly see the shape of which I speak.  and this is a strange launch pad. we have our plane of "SPACE" made from our first 3 points. (this is where i define the line for "3D") and within this space we will create an object and this will be the very first "object" the points and lines were more like governing ideas. but now we have an object with height width and depth which cannot be truly measured yet but it knows it is an object. but this object is frozen in space it simply is. this is a 4D object existing within a 3D reality except now it carries the energy of height/width/depth and the 4 an identity of I AM. here I deviate a bit, anything that IS is already a 4D object. a star an atom a person a chair some more complicated than others but anything you can think of that is a physical object will carry those 4 traits. height/width/depth/identity an apple is an apple. its identity is an apple. most of its identity that we can perceive doesn't matter at all to the apple. its name its "uses" none of it matters. it is what it is.  the real launch pad for the count is 1-2-3-4-all.... 

now many say time is an illusion and they are correct. you see when we added the 3rd point making the triangle and the plane of space you created an empty space. you can put a point within that space but before you can move it you need to make another parallel reality where the object has already moved. and this shifting from one reality to the next gives us the illusion of motion and "time". that might not make sense so ill try to illustrate. imagine holding your hands up then visualize you bringing them down.  now imagine a movie reel slowing down the frames so you can see small sections of still frames where only small differences are taking place from when your hands were up to when they were down. now grab the film and realize that all the images exist but they exist simultaneously. the motion is an illusion. now I've studied this for awhile now and the smallest unit of measurement I have been able to find in science is known as a "planck" and it is the radius of an atom from its core to the edge of the electron haze. so one atom (4D object) moving to the edge of itself, in doing so moving the core to the edge, which pushes the next "edge" one half the size of the atom. that is the "frame rate" ive been able to find but its just another futile attempt to count the uncountable because one could always say a half "planck" or a quarter of a "planck" ect. with quantum potentials seeing the barrier is truly impossible but finding it is easy if you know where to look.  now what is a human then? well simply put the body is a 4D object within a 3D reality. but you are much more than just a body, this current collection of 4D objects that coalesce into "you" (atoms/molecules/cells/organs/ect) but you are in the more than just the pictures on the film.  you have "memory" of what we humans call the passage of time. here I point back to the fibonacci sequence. 1,1,2,3,5,8  it skips 4 for a reason. the next number is 5.  imagine a pentacle or a simple 5 pointed star. now stand on one point and look at the paths available to you. here you find the first choices. left or right? forward or back? every point on the star has 2 choices or 2 lines upon which one could walk to the next point or corner. you can walk to all five points and have a first second third fourth and fifth point in that order...  so we are 4d objects(people) on a 4d object (planet) walking stars on the ground. in this picture we have 5 "frames" of reality but more importantly we have memory of being at each point in whatever sequence you decided to walk.  this is how I illustrate a 5D awareness or consciousness. but the moment you popped into this 3d reality and the illusion of space/time you had a "potential". all the "ups/downs, lefts/rights, and forwards/backs" were accounted for. all of em. every potential reality you could possibly exist within. this is the 6... kinda like we added up all three dualities that make SPACE together. the 6D is your higher-self, its all the reels of film that ever were or weren't. your reel in this case I refer to your lifetime, is only one of many, like the 5 points of the star and your travels between points. each beginning and ending. ever connected,  but changing. every point on the star is a new lifetime, and you might not have seen the other reels of film but they're there. that's your memory, yours as in your DNA which is You vibrating in every cell of your body. 

now here I touch on the original idea of counting "D's" I use numerology which is simply the study of numbers. 0 is not used because its nothing and everything. 0 is like the first circle both before the split and after it.  its the difference between 0 and 10. 

there is really only 9 numbers. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 then the cycle begins anew

and each carries a vibration or energy 

1 self

2 duality/balance

3 catalyst

4 structure

5 change

6 compassion

7 perfection

8 infinity

9 completion 

these are just a basic key I use to identify energies but this isn't a numerology thing its about past lives. you can use this with some basic math to understand why you keep waking up at the same time every night or keep seeing 11;11 or even to decode what are known a crop circles. back to the topic...

now lets run thru everything real quick with numerology in mind, (1point) the self splits into a balanced duality (2 line)  then creates a catalyst of space(3 triangle) giving rise to matter or physical objects(4 tetrahedron) who experience the illusion of time. some objects can remember where they've been(5 pentacle) but its only a portion of its potential (6 star-tetrahedron). the being who realizes this and hold the hand of their higher-self can experience any reality they choose(7) then infinity is open to them(8) they realize they are the essence of the spiral and are complete (9).

most people are 5th dimensional creatures with a 4D ego (changes with environment, also dictates emotional responses) thinking they are "lower" 3rd dimensional creatures.  if you wanna look to "past" lives just look in the library its in your DNA. its called the Akashic Library. in every one of your past lives you've had a friend there guiding you the entire time. its your higher-self. its timeless. infinite. does not exist in linear form except as you. your Higher-self can help show you every one of those lives. but most of it just gets in the way. too much trauma honestly.  but some things still bleed thru. skills and talents tastes for certain kinds of foods ect. 

and now I try to be more human with you. think for a moment about all the people on the planet today. it is impossible with our current lifespans to meet everyone on the planet. either they or you would eventually get old waiting and die. so there is a limit to what one can really DO in one lifetime/timeline. like wise there is a limit to what information one is capable of finding in any given lifetime. not possible to retain everything in a human brain. even numbers there are numbers that one would die before reaching if one were to try counting that high in sequence. simply from the amount of time they've been counting (decades and decades of counting) so everything you find is tied to you and your experience. this includes the information you can find about historical events. you cant learn everything and the parts you've missed as far as knowing what took place are probably portions of the planet you haven't visited in much in your many incarnations.  your past lives are why everyone visualizes something different when a topic is mentioned.

WW2.

who just thought about nukes? who thought about germans? who pictured an american tank smoking in a crater or an apple pie steaming on a windowsill? who thought about pearl harbor? who saw islands on fire? who saw Aliens? your specific lives where you looked different and may even have been the opposite sex all impress upon you and what information you retain and how it shapes your perception of the world around you. and knowing that can help you understand how you think and act.

and the same way certain things will attract you other things may push you away because of the emotions of a simultaneous parallel reality that we used to call a past life. its also why certain parts of history jump out to some more than others. anyone can memorize information in school. you only retain what benefits you. you only follow up on what attracts you and unless you are being very closely manipulated by an outside force will naturally show you your lineage. and by manipulation I mean public indoctrination and propaganda campaigns. unless your being fed data nonstop you'll naturally find a path to your divinity.  have a conversation about world history those who have the clearest information about the era typically lived in those timelines more than those who only know the generic "winners" history which hides the truth under the fog of war. 

now, why learn about past lives? because you can mine it, the Akashic Record. you can find the lifetimes you already learned whatever you need or where perhaps you were braver or smarter. put the scientist  on top of the stack so to speak or perhaps the warrior if you are feeling scared or anxious. I've been working on relearning all my old skill sets which seem "easier" to learn than things that do not interest me. this is actual hammer in my hand skills as well as different languages I've been able to learn and even music and recipes. every aspect of life can be brought forward with patience. 

the "how-to" is simple .... Follow your Intuition. full stop.  your ancestors are you and they're waiting with open arms to help you. many of them are way better than you at this spiritual shit and they are more than happy to help.  go find the monk. find the hermit. the lifetime you healed your tribe even if they killed you because they blamed you for the weather right after. the haziness in some information is because you aren't ready to carry the full weight of who you are. keep at it and eventually you'll get it all. just be ready for what that means, you forget for a reason. 

finally I wanna end with 2 points. first, the lives you've lived and the "path" your on because of it can be changed. and this brings up point 2. Karma. it is an old system to govern energeies and allow for growth and change over time. it is an old system that can be dropped at any moment with the proper INTENT. just say it aloud "I DROP MY KARMA" that's it. and you reset your "vibe" as it were. if past lives are affecting you negatively just drop your karma. keep in mind tho doing this only works if you change the way you live to follow suit. keep doing the same shit you always do after dropping your karma can easily rebuild the same patterns essentially picking that shit right back up.  it works the same for any baggage you have from this lifetime. your history is always the same, but you only need to carry the good parts if you want. the shitty parts don't go anywhere but they don't need to bother you all damn day.  you may have made an ass of yourself the first time you drank but you don't need to carry the embarrassment forever, it'll come right back as soon as your friends mention it. when it's needed. 

some 1000 year old soul quest is cool but if you decided fuck that Im gonna open a tattoo shop this lifetime then congrats go be happy. your higher self already has a tattoo shop owning version of you ready to go just shift into that you through your choices.  fastest route to happiness is to follow your intuition and trust yourself. you were still a knight back in the day you just decided to let another you take over that "quest" or you might get it done by accident while being a tattoo artist or baker or whatever the fuck your creativity desires. as your desires change and your goals reorient themselves you'll encounter other portions of yourself you probably missed the first few times around. and they help with the new shit you get into, most here have done A LOT already. 

shit just remembered assumption 4.... your higher-self isn't putting on a play. were all co-creating this  reality together. but the higher-self will coordinate with others beyond your perception. again tho CO_CREATING

fuck me... this is alot longer than I intended, Namaste

• Like 1

On 3/24/2019 at 10:38 PM, baron dumonde said:

Is curiosity always supposed to kill the cat? Nope :)

Too much knowledge bad for health? Let us not burn the "witches" 😉

I feel like saying the "key" ones are the ones who "marked" your soul the most . The ones you learn the most with -with probably a great deal or trauma AND also the lives that enabled you to access bliss as a constant state of mind.

To state things beyond this duality that most of us came to despize so much even if it once was necessary...

I'd say the key "past" lives are the ones where you gathered the most possible data available: how does a human feel, why does it even feel (so hey, let's take an emotional vessel, uh!), enjoying the bliss and wisdom of co--creating at thought speed in 8D etc... to ultimately going back to 12th (love you Source!) for a good rest or as long as your soul wants to. 

love and cheers,

Deneb

• Like 1

On 3/24/2019 at 5:25 PM, baron dumonde said:

I have a very good feeling that in the future past life regression is going to be a very profitable business. It's already started but it's going to get worse. The reason I say "worse" is because there is literally very-very little chance of a person actually recalling the truth. Even those who do recall... how does one even prove that. Its not like you can take DNA test.

Some of the tecniques used by so-called seers are a set of generalised questions, for ex, by approximately knowing the history around person's birth date you can induce an experience around that time frame and a person will recall the events as if his memory begins to come back.

• Upvote 1