YOD

Do you hear Voices?

Do you HEAR Voices?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hear the Voices?

• Yes, evil/malicious ones (Demonic Entities)
    • Yes, neutral ones (Narration)
    • Yes, benevolent/good ones (Angels)
    • No, I don't hear voices because I'm not crazy.

5 posts in this topic

What's your experience with hearing voices? Do you think people who hear voices are schizophrenics (extremely likely.) ? Or is this simply demonic possession/interaction with Higher Entities.  Or do you not hear voices at all?

Note: By voice we are not talking about the sole voice in your head, i.e. your "active thinking voice." We are talking about voices that are not your own.

----------

At first the voices began as narration: "He's sitting on the toilet. He's taking a shit."

Then they were benevolent "We're watching you go to the bathroom. We see you taking a shit. Disgusting"

Then they were the voices of the Illumined - the Angelic Choir. Voices of pure love and simple purity beyond my comprehension and a level of compassion incapable by mortals - 

"We love you. We're always here for you. You can always call upon us if you need us."

The difference between the benevolent and neutral/malevolent voices is that the evil or neutral voices never reached out to touch me physically. The benevolent Angels - I asked them for a sign/proof of their existence in the form of a hug - and they actually reached out and held me, physically.  I actually felt the hug and it felt refreshing and real, like a cool autumn breeze. 

Hey YOD. This is interesting. I think the voices taunting you would fall under the "demonic" category on your list. I realize that's probably a typo.

It's cool. We translate vibrations in the form of thought, among other ways. Some people can hear psychic voices.

Schizophrenia is something I don't know much about. Many schizophrenics have severe problems and it could be because if an overactive part of the brain causing vivid visual and audio hallucinations. Medication usually helps. I had a friend who was schizophrenic and I believed him to be a very powerful being, spiritually, although largely unaware of it. 

I sometimes hear subtle voices. I hear music more vividly in my mind than voices. I always have a song in my head.

I remember years ago I was laying in bed to sleep, and I heard a bombardment of voices clammering away non stop. I could understand some of what the voices were saying but not all because it was so much. They were saying just meaningless shit. Just murmuring and blabbing. I remember worrying about being schizophrenic, really genuinely concerned, but I haven't experienced anything like that since then. I stopped worrying about it, and that could be why I stopped hearing it.

Edited by Adam

On 7/16/2016 at 9:18 PM, elegamtiarum said:

I read that in the westeren world people hear negitive voices, and in the eastern northern. World they hear more positive?

I bet social conditioning has something to do with voices, but I live in NYC (about as "Western" as you can get) and have had the full gamut of voices.

On 7/15/2016 at 2:02 AM, Adam said:

Schizophrenia is something I don't know much about. Many schizophrenics have severe problems and it could be because if an overactive part of the brain causing vivid visual and audio hallucinations.

Schizophrenia is interesting because there is NO genuine, Singular psychological disorder one called Schizophrenia.

Rather, Schizophrenia is a clusterfuck of diagnostic boxes that overlap and so the severity and symptoms of Schizophrenia vary so wildly that it is hard to take the diagnosis of "Schizophrenia" seriously. And I think a diagnosis of Schizophrenia may be more damaging to some people than their supposed mental issues. 

Schizophrenia is like a Chocolate cake - eggs, milk, sugar, cocoa, flour, etc. Once the cake is made, you are unable to identify each component separately, even though with psychological disorders like Anorexia, Depression, Anxiety/Panic attacks, etc. you are able to identify each component clearly and separately.