Elin

Attracting mismatching star signs

13 posts in this topic

What do you think would be the reason behind attracting mismatching star signs in relationships/friendships? Pretty much all of my friends/relationships has been the opposing star signs, and I always get into trouble with them! :P I want to attract compatible people for a change

2 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Yes, my bff's and i have the same problem. Or is it a problem? :D

Wow Brilliant, love those quotes and the point ur making! Thank you for questioning my belief about if it's a problem, I can work with this :D 

• Upvote 2

@Elin Whats the problem in opposing star signs? And what do you mean by Opposing...Libra/Aries, Cancer/Capricorn...that way???

In fact it is good for attraction...life long. Even in astrology....we see 1st house is ours & 7th house is a partner...and both are opposite. 4th house Mother & 10th house father. So, you see its a merger of opposites which creates a balance & completeness. Besides all this, there are other planets too....not only sun sign. Even Venus Pluto signs also important. it shows soul mate combinations, an easy way to identify the past karmic connections & finding closure in this life. What say??

@Amit I didn't think that far just water vs fire lol

:)  oh yeah it is cancer/capricorn 

Edited by Teena

I think you attract the partner that will bring to you the most expansion. Opposing star signs are one ideal.

• Upvote 1

so what do you guys  think about compatibility? the ones that I attracted haven't been compatible but as @nuia says I have experienced expansion. @Amitcan we check the compatibility without the time or place of birth ? 

Edited by Teena

No, without such information its not totally correct. But, There is another way to check the compatibility even without DOB...a practical approach:D

10 minutes ago, Amit said:

No, without such information its not totally correct. But, There is another way to check the compatibility even without DOB...a practical approach:D

@Amit urmmm well then there's nothing I can do about it.

A practical approach? I would start with the theory this time just for a change :D 

Although oppositions are considered a challenging aspect, when it's a friend or partner, it's actually compatible. That person will have an element that is compatible to yours. Another name for these pairs is complementary signs. For instance, Gemini is Air and Sagittarius is Fire and those two elements mesh well. Gemini rules the 3rd house of elementary education, communication (especially writing short articles), and Sagittarius rules publishing, higher education, long-distance travel (Gemini rules local jaunts) so you see the similarities even though they oppose one another.

• Upvote 2