Rob Froyen

Exotic fruits

Exotic fruits

Hi , i live in Europe , Belgium , and i was wondering if it is true that exotic fruits are not good for our body , since our digestic system is not used to them. I love bananas and kiwi's and peaches and pineapples and so on , but my doctor said that they are not good for my body...

Should we only eat fruits that are produced in our own country/continent ? 

Every person is different, even within families. I can eat and do love garlic, but one of my siblings is allergic and cannot.  I can drink milk, but my mother cannot without problems.  It's not what you eat but a combination of things. different for each person, so you have to be aware of how a particular food affects you. I like melons; watermelon and cantaloupe, but I do have a limit as too how much I eat at one sitting. Starts to not taste as good (like when you've had to much water to drink). Maybe you misunderstood the doctor or the doctor should have a very detailed explanation as to, for instance, Why  bananas are bad for you. What test or examination has he done on you specifically to make that call? What if that 'exotic' fruit cured or fixed a problem you were having. What if you didn't have a local replacement for a protein you needed. Have another talk with the doctor and ask for some clarification.

• Like 1

The problem with what you call exotic fruits is that many of them are sprayed with different substances because they have to travel long distances before it arrives to your table!

One more thing to add. What if you moved to Singapore? What should you do? Humans have been on the move for a long time. We aren't that 'niche' of a species. If you had to move, I'm sure you would adapt to that 'local' food just fine. To me, local food is food grown on Earth. After all, what do arbitrary boundaries (nations, states, cities) created by us have to do with it?

Unfortunately, you might be lucky to get bananas, kiwis, grape and olives in the future. Read a little on them. Mono-culture  crops. Basically grown from cuttings. Similar to cloning. Used to grow Swedish Ivy and Wandering Jew from cuttings. Really easy.  There has been a fungus threatening banana farms for awhile.  Fortunately it hasn't emerged in Central America, yet, where the big crops are. Hope those growers are working to find new varieties that may be resistant. They may need them.

Thank you all for the tips.

The examination was a kinesyologie test , how my body reacts to the fruits , also was taken in consideration the time and distance for these fruits to get here.

I also see Teal using all these tropical fruits in her kitchen and loving them , so she must have no problem with that ;

i guess i'd rather go with her than with my doctor since she is afterall my hero and mentor  and teacher .

Namaste

I think your body knows best.

It is all about trying to avoid everything that was sprayed from the sky, chemtrailed for reasons I don't even want to  talk about.

Teal's tips are helpful, too.

love and cheers,

Deneb