MollyMadison16

Hearing my boyfriend rate women

My boyfriend treats me very well and is very attentive to me. we've been together for three years and for some reason a lot of that time i have held anger and never fully knew why. 

I am a stripper and my boyfriend works in night life. So i just need to throw this out there when starting this topic

I really bothers me that my boyfriend likes really young girls and I also just heard him tell his friend "dont take home any 5,6, or 7's" 

I just cant stand it when men look at women like that.

part of me for forever has felt like theres something wrong with this relationship but then i also dont know why id leave someone that takes care of me so well. 

any insight? 

"takes care of me so well"... if he was you wouldn't be stripping. Sorry if that sound judgmental but if I was dating someone and cared about them I would help them get out of a shit job like that. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/15/2019 at 1:00 AM, MollyMadison16 said:

My boyfriend treats me very well and is very attentive to me. we've been together for three years and for some reason a lot of that time i have held anger and never fully knew why. 

I am a stripper and my boyfriend works in night life. So i just need to throw this out there when starting this topic

I really bothers me that my boyfriend likes really young girls and I also just heard him tell his friend "dont take home any 5,6, or 7's" 

I just cant stand it when men look at women like that.

part of me for forever has felt like theres something wrong with this relationship but then i also dont know why id leave someone that takes care of me so well. 

any insight? 

Walk away.. seriously, walk away.  

• Upvote 1

Hi Molly Madison,

This is all about your self worth. Thumbs up for recognising this small way you feel de-valued.

A suggestion would be to bring this up with your boyfriend assertively. I.e. "When you speak about other women like that it makes me feel _______. Would you mind not doing it anymore when I'm around?".

If he cares about your feelings he'll listen and take your feelings seriously.

Good luck x