Sharing our wildest trances

Hello guys,

I create this topic so we can all share in details our wildest or most unforgettable states of trance if you want to.

Just like Teal said in her latest vid, there comes a moment, a frequency of a dimension that can be extremely hard to convey through words. 

(I often find it boring telepathy is not the dominant form of communication amongst humans, but that would make for an entire new topic)

Ok, let me start with the initial conditions and motivations for my wildest trance:

- I was looking for a cure for my Mom

- My wanting to save my Mom was way beyond my fear of taking the risks to enter this very wild trance (but no one knows how wild it can get before hand;)

- I chose to use Salvia Divinarium as the catalyst 

Salvia is sacred for shamans who chew its leafs to enter trances as well. 

- I was aware the trip was going to be intense, uncontrollable and possibly scary as hell 

- I was also aware I was going to "meet" frequencies, beings, and energy flows a human vessel is not normally able to sustain for long

- I decided to trust myself and the experience and DID NOT want any "babysitter" (in case things get bad) nor any other human interference

(A friend had warned me about salvia telling me that "it drives people mad and that some may never come back".)

I used to be very scared with trying this sacred plant but... I never EVER  thought of using Salvia for fun.

Disrespect the Sacred Plant...and you can rest assured you she'll snap the hell out of your core being (Youtube is full of vids of people smoking Salvia for fun but Salvia is not made to be fun)

I was looking for a cure, tips, etc  that were obviously currently unavailable in 3d regarding what we call cancer.

And no wormholes nor blackholes in the universe could have ever stopped me from trying to save my Mom!

So I was ready for a terrific and terryfing ride of consciousness as well.

All I had to remember was... you may feel stuck for eternity inbetween bardos but no matter how painful or creepy the feeling may be, it was only a phase, only a frequency

I used a special song as a "craddle": "Slug" from The Passengers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y4E-kkZDiE

Since I knew it was going to be intense I followed my intuition that was telling me NOT TO TRY AND USE MY BODY DURING THE TRANCE; so I layed down on my bed.

Smoke smoke extract of salvia (x5) and chewed some leafs as well.

Then...

There we go!!! My god...

First this huge buzz in my ears to the point the music disappears and the only sound left and overtaking everything is this buzz that started to get me scared... I was afraid it would never go and I would stay deaf!

Then the buzz turned into an absolutely overwhelming flow of heat that started at the top of my head (coronal chakra).

This wave of heat you cannot imagine was such I WAS BEING CONVINCED I WAS LITTERALLY BURNING PHYSICALLY!! I had to check myself by opening my eyes to make this belief go away, jeez

Resistance was the worst attitude to adopt in such a moment so I decided... to let go...and go with the flow...

Then the heat started to "go down" and I could feel it applying itself on all my chakras but one by one.

I closed my eyes while I already knew and felt I was changing dimensions and frequencies real fast (thought speed)

I was litterally "bombed" with visions, concepts, and so many things I was "downloading". 

I could feel the crazy spinning of my consciousness shifting to so many frequencies it felt like ...riding the wheel of karma , IDK.

All I know is I've been taught every chakra is linked to a special dimension.

I also heard a female voice tell me at one point: "you are being here in the 10th dimension.this is not your place. go back to where you come from. you are not ready."

Every single thought I was having was...manifesting instantly.

Terrifying? Sure can be. 

I wasn't being in a trance.

I was BEING through all these higher dimensions but had absolutely no control over the speed of my shifting frequencies. lol

All I could do was try and remember I had chosen to experience this and that what hurted wouldn't last forever

Then I started feeling throughout my body I was "regressing" down to 3D (apparently) in a process that was not too uncomfortable if compared to the speed of the beginning of my trip.

Going down back to 3D entirely took me a few hours.

How was I sure it was 3D? I could some pains in my belly  and the density signature of duality.

Then next night I was shown a number. I googled it, didn't even know what this number was relating to.

It turned out to be...the ID number of a very special  gene in mice...that had been used and study...for cancer research. I even called my Mom's oncologist to tell him this very one research on that very one mice gene had to be intensified.

(and of course no one really listened for "docs" always know best, don't they)

Anyhow, this extremely wild and inner trip with Salvia taught me that "my" (current) dimension could be enjoyable as well especially when confronted and lived with higher streams of consciousness. 🌌

Now is your time to share!

love and cheers,

Deneb

Edited by Deneb
precision
  • Like 1

I would love to continue, but I have not been put in a trance, yet. Out of curiosity however, what is the number that you mentioned seeing?

2 hours ago, Han Solo said:

I would love to continue, but I have not been put in a trance, yet. Out of curiosity however, what is the number that you mentioned seeing?

It was a five number digit beginning by a 6****. Maybe it was followed by an 8, but I am not sure.

All I can say is my first googling it led me to results related to soldiers of WW1 and 2, so I first thought I was looking for a soul needing help to cross through.

I wish I could remember it now!

cheers,

Deneb

• Like 1

Thanks anyway, Deneb!

I'll contribute this to the thread, even though it's not exactly on topic, as it relates to dreams: In the first weeks, after discovering Teal Swan and going through her videos, I would have a few dreams, where Teal Swan herself would be acting as my mother. Funny thing is, I still knew who she was, but I also thought that this was normal. Anyway, I'll describe one of these:

It starts off with me waking up in my room, all remains as I remember it. Then, Teal walks in, I immediately recognize her, but think nothing of it. She tells me to hurry up. Hmph. I get up, and start up the computer right across the room. As the computer boots up, I look down on the desk next to it, and notice that the little world map I have had there since I believe 15 years, was laid on upside down. Strange. Examining it further, I noticed gaps in the map, that formed letters, words. They spelt out "We are denied." 💖

I am taken aback in the dream as well, but not enough, so my attention switches back to the computer, where the desktop is flooded with errors, which elude to it not being able to start up. Apparently, and I quote my notes "the log in the process is being damaged and I must activate a recovery process". In the dream, I knew this happens a few times, and will happen again the next time I start the computer. It asks me to save my password on the computer.... let's just call that dream logic. However, I get to open the file directory, and that I see the various folders that exist on this computer. I notice nothing unusal at first, until my eyes catch sight of a folder called "SLEEPING ROOM 2", in which I apparently stored my password the last time! For this time, I chose to save it on the desktop instead. Sadly, wasn't that big of a deal to me in the dream, so that's that for the computer.

I am now behind in the morning schedule, and I have to actually hurry up a bit. Teal Swan meanwhile, as she urges me to get ready, also seems obsessed with the "Russian conflict", and goes on about me having to show strong national sentiments (sidenote, not an American, I live in Europe, Germany). But it goes further, and we discuss events, characters and things in the dream, that I was just innately familiar with, that I knew, but in actuality have never even heard from and do not exist in reality. If it was an actual war, I don't remember anymore, but it would have had been pretty close to one. I felt alienated a bit in the dream though, and wanted to egg MOM on to do a bit of ego-searching.

The dream ended there. As I woke up however, actually this time, noticeable green and red lines entered my vision. They took on the shape of a humanoid, then regressed linearly to a baby, then disappeared.

That would be my contribution to the thread, while not a trance in that sense, I still think it had some odd enough things going on to be added to the list, hope you don't mind too much. Additionally, in one of notes I have written down "4121 or 4112 / 4111", which seems to have been from another vivid dream I had, but no context or anything to it. I thought, since you're missing four digits, it is kind of a funny coincidence that I had some written down right here. I searched up genetic codes for the hell of it, but all combinations seem to be related to protein coding, whatever that means. Anyways, that'll be all!

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

Thanks anyway, Deneb!

I'll contribute this to the thread, even though it's not exactly on topic, as it relates to dreams: In the first weeks, after discovering Teal Swan and going through her videos, I would have a few dreams, where Teal Swan herself would be acting as my mother. Funny thing is, I still knew who she was, but I also thought that this was normal. Anyway, I'll describe one of these:

It starts off with me waking up in my room, all remains as I remember it. Then, Teal walks in, I immediately recognize her, but think nothing of it. She tells me to hurry up. Hmph. I get up, and start up the computer right across the room. As the computer boots up, I look down on the desk next to it, and notice that the little world map I have had there since I believe 15 years, was laid on upside down. Strange. Examining it further, I noticed gaps in the map, that formed letters, words. They spelt out "We are denied." 💖

I am taken aback in the dream as well, but not enough, so my attention switches back to the computer, where the desktop is flooded with errors, which elude to it not being able to start up. Apparently, and I quote my notes "the log in the process is being damaged and I must activate a recovery process". In the dream, I knew this happens a few times, and will happen again the next time I start the computer. It asks me to save my password on the computer.... let's just call that dream logic. However, I get to open the file directory, and that I see the various folders that exist on this computer. I notice nothing unusal at first, until my eyes catch sight of a folder called "SLEEPING ROOM 2", in which I apparently stored my password the last time! For this time, I chose to save it on the desktop instead. Sadly, wasn't that big of a deal to me in the dream, so that's that for the computer.

I am now behind in the morning schedule, and I have to actually hurry up a bit. Teal Swan meanwhile, as she urges me to get ready, also seems obsessed with the "Russian conflict", and goes on about me having to show strong national sentiments (sidenote, not an American, I live in Europe, Germany). But it goes further, and we discuss events, characters and things in the dream, that I was just innately familiar with, that I knew, but in actuality have never even heard from and do not exist in reality. If it was an actual war, I don't remember anymore, but it would have had been pretty close to one. I felt alienated a bit in the dream though, and wanted to egg MOM on to do a bit of ego-searching.

The dream ended there. As I woke up however, actually this time, noticeable green and red lines entered my vision. They took on the shape of a humanoid, then regressed linearly to a baby, then disappeared.

That would be my contribution to the thread, while not a trance in that sense, I still think it had some odd enough things going on to be added to the list, hope you don't mind too much. Additionally, in one of notes I have written down "4121 or 4112 / 4111", which seems to have been from another vivid dream I had, but no context or anything to it. I thought, since you're missing four digits, it is kind of a funny coincidence that I had some written down right here. I searched up genetic codes for the hell of it, but all combinations seem to be related to protein coding, whatever that means. Anyways, that'll be all!

Thx for sharing your "dream" Hans Solo, wich looks like what I call (and believe) to be the experience of a parallel reality!

Before I forget to mention it I am being strongly pushed towards telling you your digits were actually what some call "angel numbers" or sacred codes if you prefer.

Teal as a mother figure, that's quite interesting. I already felt something like this towards her once. I think she can astral travel rather easily, wich is something I need to train with, too 😉

The way you woke "out" of your dream really makes me think something -at least one being (not Teal)- was trying to communicate with you.

You've been given numbers that can be a huge sign of support from above and also send you directions or even directly activate some dormant DNA meant to awaken.

Maybe this one link could help you:https://researchmaniacs.com/Numerology/Angel-Numbers/Angel-Number-4111.html

I am blessed with numerous and countless mirror hours on a daily basis and I feel grateful skyteam reminds me I am not as alone as the Roswell alien can be!

As for Teal in your dream, maybe she really was there, who knows (but Teal;)?

My feeling is you were contacted for real via this strange dream!

Makes me happy for you for it might be the beginning of your getting new and other "sacred" numbers as guidance :)

Oh and I've just found this one related to 4111 and thought it could be interesting to share with you (I am not a christian though I believe in Christ):

https://www.biblegateway.com/resources/dictionary-of-bible-themes/4111-angels-as-Gods-servants

much love and cheers,

Deneb

Edited by Deneb

1 hour ago, DoNow said:

Good lord where do I start? Psychedelic or nonpsychedelic trance? Weed or no weed? Too many to list. I could write a whole book so I will just list the ones that had the most impact.

I had a really intense lucid dream where there was this crazy squirrel jumping up down in my bedroom. This was the night before I microdosed on acid. I'm thinking this squirrel was my spirit animal.

Meditating on weed

Out of nowhere a song of a certain celebrity played on full blast in my own head when I was meditating on weed. No one relevant nor did I have this person in my mind leading up to that point. The next day that celebrity died.

I had my 1st full blown seizure on weed. I assume too much energy going to my upper chakras.

1st mushroom trip

1st time I tripped I expected empathy, warmth, "love is all" and aliens, little elfs and unicorns talking to me instead I went into a deep state of megalomania and narcissism. I can only describe it as intensely dark sexual energy. It was pleasurable.

I realised I am a threat to men everywhere and it made me go into maniacal giggles. That I am being contained and people around me know what I am capable of.

Throughout the trip I literally believed I was meant to be the joker or second coming of christ.

Looked in the mirror my face slightly morphed with a huge grin in my face and my long hair disaranged like a madman. At that moment I had the thought... If the joker and Ted Bundy had a baby that's what it would look like.

2nd trip I had my dark night of the soul. No ego death but was intensely brutal (perhaps the most painful day of my life). Shaking, trembling and crying in despair yelling "why? Why? Its not about that!!! I'm hurt! In hurt! I love you but I am afraid of you!" (Referring to a sociopathic aspect within myself).

In the end it left me like an 8 year old child sucking my own thumb under my warm blanket.

It was the opposite of the 1st trip. No Joker .... More Ubermensch.

This was my first dark night of the soul. My connections with people were more intense throughout the coming weeks sometimes leaving them teary eyed. I could sense their pain and they could sense mine. My energy was very light almost purely innocent and child like, people could sense it. The attention and attraction I got from the opposite sex was insane and yet I didn't care. It served no purpose taking advantage of it and it wouldn't solve world hunger, bring peace in the middle east or make their lives any better. I enjoyed making them feel loved with my presence and I could sometimes feel their hearts. 

It wasn't until my 5th or 6th mushroom trip where I had my 1st ego death.

I went in thinking that if I just remember that I am just tripping and will come out of it alive then I have nothing to be afraid of.

...boy was I wrong.

I don't care how much you can remind yourself that its just a psychedelic nothing can prepare you for the feeling of dying into everything. If you are unsatisfied with your life it will give you more reason to fight it, if you are satisfied then its a smoother transition.

The threshold can be pure terror if you resist it but I surrendered to it convinced that I am never coming back from this. This is the part where you have to let go of reminding yourself that its just a psychedelic and that you will come back from this in some hours. Consider that you may not ever come back.

What did I learn?

We are machines governed by vibration. We are not anymore special than anything else, we will come to find that out the day artificial intelligence is a norm.

I can be discarded at anytime.

We are basically ants on a giant round rock.

The sun and stars are full of love and I hope to one day be a star so I can give my love back.

I felt like a baby in a cradle, stars are full of loving present energy. They sacrifice themselves everyday out of love so we can thrive. Something men need to apply with our relationship with women.

I realised Im a deuchebag and a coward for being so late in realising the feminine is worth dieing for.

Universal truths too depressing for you? Find someone or something you are willing to die for. Thats the cure.

Basically polarities must be integrated, the dark and the light. To the "I" integration can feel like dying but there is no "I", only a vehicle. Throw it into the dark night of the soul, let it integrate and it will realise that it can never be harmed because it is the dark knight of the soul. 

Thank you very much for sharing both your delicious/malicious trips and all the awareness you gained out of it too. 

I sense the "douchebag" you thought you were has become a wise man!

Your 2nd trip is my favorite to read for it makes me smile.

Be blessed,

love and cheers,

Deneb

ps:may I ask you who was that celeb? it it pulls any trigger please don't mind.

Edited by Deneb