JasmineAmethyst

My birthchart and reasons for so much Pisces?

5 posts in this topic

That is so interesting.. :D Lots of pisces, yeah, but there are a lot of sagittarius too. 

Writing these, just came to my mind, these are both very spiritual signs. One loves philosophy and adventure, and finds spirituality through that; the other finds spirituality through feelings. 

Aquarius takes up some place too. This is a revolution sign. 

How does change, spirituality, emotion relate to your life? What are their places in your life?

By the way, we have some similarities.. I have venus in capricorn, saturn in Aries, uranus in aquarius, pluto in sagittarius, and chiron in scorpio too. Though some of these planets take long time to change sign, so...

I have only Sun, Venus, Jupiter, Lilith and MC in Pisces, so my insight into Pisces is not as strong as yours, but Pisces are by far the most spiritual and feminine sign, always looking beyond material life on Earth.

Pisces need to learn boundaries. If you watched Teal's workshop today she said boundaries are simply knowing your identity. Your likes and dislikes. I can't remember the rest of it. Pisces is highly receptive, and prone to being codependents to Narcissists. 

Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter... and Jupiter is the old ruler of Pisces... Which means it can be hard to know what your limits are as well. Pisces is the escapist and the rescuer.... hope that's all helpful or applicable to what you might be curious to know.