Sign in to follow this  
Diana 24

Looking for coaching practice clients...

Looking for coaching practice clients...

Hi guys, I’m new around here and I’m truly happy to be amongst like-minded people!

I was wondering is anyone interested to support me through my journey of becoming a transformational life coach. I have recently started my training with Animas Centre for Coaching and I am looking for practice clients. So if you have a goal you would like to achieve or you just feel generally unhappy about your life or some area of it I would be more than happy to help you!

I offer 45 min coaching sessions on-line via Skype. One coaching cycle typically consists of up to 6 sessions if we agree to collaborate. I don’t charge for my services yet! What I will ask from you in return is your dedication and positive attitude towards improving your situation, as well as feedback regarding my coaching to help me grow.

Message me privately for more information and coaching requests and feel free to join the discussion if you have questions about me or coaching or just want to share something about the topic! I’m truly excited to engage with you guys!