Ancestral guide

I just re-watched an older Teal video about spirit guides. She spoke about having ancestral guides. I realized that I have been speaking with a 4D ancestral guide (who was my great great grandfather) as opposed to just performing run-of-the-mill necromancy. I think I feel better about that. I am learning a lot about him and am happy that he can know about me. As an amateur historian and genealogist, our exchanges have been thrilling. (My communication method is yes/no divination and a custom ouija board).

Thanks for sharing that. I like the idea of relatives as spirit guides as well. I know my Dad is around. I realize though that they are not 100% wiser, or at least I think that. So whatever their abilities were here maybe accentuated but if they haven't  been gone but a few years it seems they would not have advanced that much?  For example, I wouldn't turn to my Dad for financial advice because he never made much money. Probably just a crazy warped mind trip, what do you think? I do appreciate your wisdom Baron Dumonde.

I agree with your thought that they have not really advanced beyond their capabilities here just because they have passed into the 'Fourth Dimension'.  In regard to my own father, who passed in 2014, I saw him often in dreams as he progressed through changing/controlling his appearance.  He perfected a really cool Burt Reynolds hairdo, thick mustache, and 1970s amber-tinted glasses look.  Sometimes he appeared as the consummate grandfather and interacted with my kids in the dreamspace.   I haven't actually communicated with him consciously however - I think due to his strict religious beliefs on Earth - he wouldn't approve of such 'necromancy'.  I also haven't sought his advice or anything - just happy that he is adjusting to his new situation as me, my mom, and my siblings adjust to ours without him here.

As for my 2x-great grandfather, he is willing to answer all kinds of questions about himself and the family (in regard to their immigration, lifestyle, and moves across the U.S.).  He even let me in on some very interesting developments regarding his second wife's husband (this second wife being my own great-great grandmother).  However, he was not 'able' to answer questions about his son or anyone else involved in that time period.  Limitations like that (plus Teal's input) led me to discover that he was filling a role as an ancestral guide more than just a spirit voice from beyond.  I have been free to ask things about me, my own kids, and his family in general, but questions about my dad, my wife, my mom, or other living people are not answered without their permission.

I have yet to discover for myself what the path of the deceased human personality is after death, but it seems that in many cases they are 'accessible' for several years in the Fourth Dimension - reviewing their own life and contributing to their soul's growth as they can.

One more thought about advice...I have learned from my primary guide (5D) and higher self (4D) that advice for human decision-making is nearly meaningless in the Fourth and Fifth Dimension (and I think this jives with Teal's explanations about other dimensions). There (4D and 5D), they see all possible paths, so whatever choice a human makes only fulfills any number of possible outcomes.  That was actually incredibly liberating for me.  Once I internalized the idea that none of my choices were life-altering because all possible choices were being made and played out somewhere, I was able to just live and experience whatever happened.  (Now, that realization came after several years of depression and my own psychological pressure, but I am comforted that all experience counts in human development). And I still hope for happy outcomes every day, and I still experience frustration and disappointment - but, I am not so hung up on living 'a perfect life'.

Thanks for commenting.  It is great to know that I am not just writing notes to myself all the time. :)

• Like 1

Knowing your own family tree used to be one of the primary lessons for children. Family tree is what feeds our sense of belonging - family belonging first, then belonging to the world around us. Trying to do it the other way around often leads to a crush because karmicly we choose very similar life path with our parents, grandparents etc. So denying your family is like cutting the oxygen to the lungs. 

I am not sure which video you watched,  but I've been also into my ancestoral roots lately. One of the videos I came across talked about how knowing who was who and tuning into that person can activate their gene in you. And from my experience there is always a wide spectrum of members to choose from starting from  deadbeat, idle, loafer, rounders,alcoholics to the members of a very high status that actually left their products of the great work they did for family and people around them.

• Like 1

I watched a 2012? video about Spirit Guides.  I had been communicating with my own Primary Spirit Guide and Higher Self, but I was also getting awesome information about this particular mysterious great-great grandfather whenever I would ask about him.  After watching Teal's video, I asked if he was actually performing the role of an ancestral guide and the answer was positive.

I like what you say, Garnet, about a starting point and gene activation.  After years of 'conventional' research, I just could not find out anything about this guy through normal means. But now, since we've connected spiritually, I am learning information that exceeds anything else I could glean from a census, a death record, or a family Bible entry.  I feel like I am getting to know him as a grandfather.

I'd love to hear more about your discoveries and thoughts on genealogy (that is also colored by knowledge of Teal's wisdom about life on Earth).

• Like 1