hanak

having the same dream as someone else?

having the same dream as someone else?

What does it mean to have the same dream as someone? Recently, me and my sister had the same exact dream. We’re on a bridge with our aunt who was driving. The wind was so strong the cars were literally spinning around in circles. My brother who was in the car with us, flew out of the window. The dream kind of cuts right there and switches to me and my sister are in a flowershop with our mother and a good friend of ours and her dog and the dream ends right there. I’m not sure if the dream holds any meaning or not. I just found it interesting how me and my sister had the same dream. I’ve been looking for answers on what it might mean if you have the same dream as someone but I haven’t found any really good sources for it. So maybe one of you can help me? Me and my sister are very close. I’m older than her by 3 years yet I’m constantly learning things from her as she is from me. I definitely feel a spiritual connection to her like I’ve known her in a past life so maybe that has something to do with it? Let me know what you guys think. 

Edited by hanak

I sense a warning in here... Only a possibility and  something you CAN prevent, Ok?

The warning is about a possible car accident that could take your brother's life away BUT:

one:This is only "my" feeling"

second and most important: You can rewrite/erase that sad possibility by making sure you never let the exact elements of the dream...drive you to that parallel ending of a life manifesting into this very one dimension.

Avoid getting in the car with your aunt driving with the three of you.

And yes, you are karmically bond with your sis.

love and cheers,

Deneb

• Like 1

Dreams could act in a different capacity for everyone. For me, dreams are scenarios, to make me reflect, discover and learn. And by the experiences I had with them, I attribute them to the makings of a higher being. So I believe, there is something you can take away from every dream. In regards to your dream, I've been thinking in the direction of metaphors for life in general. That life can spin out of control, you could wind up in chaos, tragedy, and the ones closest to you may perish in a seconds notice. The visit to the flowershop, for the burial if I understand it right, was to reinforce the tragedy aspect and to bring it into your awareness. I'd say, the dream is meant to make you take a step back, become grounded, and become aware of our mortality, which we all share.

Of course, there is the peculiar aspect of you and your sister having the same exact dream. Now what that would mean, I could only make unbased speculations. But from my experience with my dreams, this is what I would interpretate it as. Disregarding the special oddity, I'd also say that there is not necessarily a special danger for your brother, and that he was just used to make it a much more vivid and lasting experience for you. Why you two had the same exact dream though, no idea. Can't hurt to be a bit more careful than usual though.

• Upvote 1

Have you or your sister experienced any synchronicities in life since that dream? Has anything spoken back to you in a way that it reminded you about a dream?

The dream is about your aunt - your father's sister. She may not like your brother and may want to cut him out of her life. She may have a particular personality that drives you and your siblings a little crazy. If there is a family rift coming - stick with your mother.  She brings you both comfort and peace. None of the siblings should fight with your aunt about any of her upcoming decisions.  She is choosing her own path.

The fact that both you and your sister had the same dream emphasizes your closeness. Something happened recently to enhance your relationship.  You've never had the same dream before, but you may begin to have them in the future.  Both of your individual primary guides are happy with your spiritual progress.

• Upvote 1

Thanks you guys! Me and my sister have always been extremely close since we’ve been very young. We have a lot of synchronicities as well. A lot of times we know what the other is going to say and not have a need to speak to each other at all. We don’t usually get in arguments at all or anything like that. We’re able to be our authentic selves around each other.

Our family is quite huge. My grandmother is one of 8 siblings and so forth so I have lots of great aunts and uncles and plenty of cousins. We’re all close though we have a big dinner every month and see each other. With a family so big, there’s usually hostility towards certain family members. What happened with my aunt she actually happened to move in with my grandmother shortly after me and my sister’s dream. My auntie has a bit of anxiety and can’t really hold a job well either. But when my family members move in with my grandmother they seem to always end up on the right track. I can’t say for sure but maybe its a step in the right direction for her. 

The cars that were spinning on the bridge actually never hit any of us it was kind of like we were being protected by a bubble. It was actually super peaceful and I’ve never really been super close with my brother as I am to my sister. Though that’s been changing recently. He’s started to interact with me a lot more.

The good family friend of mine we saw at the flower shop was actually the girlfriend of my granddad who had passed away fairly recently so that’s kinda where everyone’s getting the burial kind of vibe from it. Another thing to note is that my mother frequently grows lots of plants and sells them. She doesn’t have an offical business of it like I saw in the dream and my mother has always been a kind of stronghold in the family. Most of my family members, aunts, uncles, cousins usually come to my mother for advice on most issues in the family. She is definitely a support in our family for sure. Another thing to note is that me and my sister never saw each other in the dream. It was entirely in first person. It was we had the same pair of eyes for the dream. I thought that was kind of interesting.

That’s kind of what I’ve taken on this dream so far. I’m still quite curious as to how far back me and my sister’s bond runs and how we are connected. Thanks guys! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1