Toki

Asexuality and aromantism questionning

Why do we asexuals/aromantics are questionning so much our sexuality ?

Is it because most of people are sexual and that make us think that we're not normal so we question ourselves and "hope" that we'll find another problem that is fixable ?

Whats wrong with being asexual, why can't people understand it and accept that there are people different from them ?

The closer one feels to his higher self, the less the gender matters since the soul has no gender. 

Body is a gift and a vehicle one chooses for physical life and this is what other people see. The difference is in how each person experiences pleasure and what it means.

On 3/9/2019 at 8:44 PM, Toki said:

Why do we asexuals/aromantics are questionning so much our sexuality ?

Is it because most of people are sexual and that make us think that we're not normal so we question ourselves and "hope" that we'll find another problem that is fixable ?

Whats wrong with being asexual, why can't people understand it and accept that there are people different from them ?

Toki, This is a personal sharing and so people who read it shouldn't take it on themselves or find offense but here is what I have come to. As I have observed people in "love" relationships I think they are extremely distracting. I don't see many people who are capable of remaining completely themselves when joining with another person. In fact I think that is part of the deal isn't it?  You have to give up a part of you.  I find the drama that occurs in these relationships as trivial and besides the point of anything. Both for spiritual reasons and peace of mind, I could not imagine being in that type of relationship again. Friendships are so much more honest and easier. If only because we remain truer to ourselves.