eatprayCaleb

Following the Path? Or opting out?

Following the Path? Or opting out?

Why does the path to becoming a Buddha feel depressing AF? Frustrated, annoyed, stuck, blah blah blah pissy pissy Caleb day. Is it a waste to become a Buddha? Or a Jesus? Fuck it all. What is my question? Why can’t I buy anyone else’s ‘point’ for life? Fuck. Also I love your videos, Teal, and may be using them to cope with my shadowy shit. 🤷‍♂️

If you were Buddha or Jesus then your path would be one of depression,  frustration, stagnation, blah, blah, and piss.

Be Caleb.

Hear what people have to say, then buy into your own truth.

Have you seen the video where Teal says to follow your bliss? Do that. It feels better than trying to be someone else.

• Upvote 1

More to the point. There was a time before Buddah, Jesus, etc...  Why can't you be the first to live..... your own way ....... It's not a popularity contest.  Don't be a follower. Be yourself and learn for your particular expansion.

Wasn't Buddha lonely/single in his path? 

And so was Jesus.

If you don't have a woman and you are a man.... maybe you are on a path to a better lonely life, lol

Rise from your own depression!

I had taken to the budda-path for a short while, but I abandoned it. In my opinion, it's not a worthwhile path, because all your focus and practice is set on making inaction acceptable.

It teaches you to let go off your struggles, your problems. To feel peace, when with your own mind. You can feel bliss, while completely motionless.

However, you are not given life just to learn how to let it pass by you. It's meant to be lived, by you.

Take the good things that the path of budda offers, take in the peace of mind, sharpen your focus during meditation... and then use it to propel yourself ahead in your life. That's my advice to you.