Ms

Please give me your advice and comments because I really want to get the route of this!

I am constantly manifesting having to get through things by myself. Having to be strong is getting tiring and what I want is to manifest people around me who want to help and support me because they see I am struggling and want to help. It's obviously not enough to just know I want this, because if it was I would already have it! so I know this must be something unconscious. Be as straight-talking as you want (excluding insults obviously) because I am prepared to accept that I am attracting this lack of support.

Love to anyone reading this x

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

What do you struggle the most with? What do you think people do not see? 

Do you think if people see they can always offer the support you need? What if they don't have what it takes? 

@L1on would you be willing to share more about your situation?

On 3/9/2019 at 10:51 PM, Garnet said:

What do you struggle the most with? What do you think people do not see? 

Do you think if people see they can always offer the support you need? What if they don't have what it takes? 

@L1on would you be willing to share more about your situation?

Hi Garnet,

Thank you so very much for your reply. I was starting to lose hope that anyone cared!

I struggle with living alone. That is the single biggest difficulty I have in life at the moment. What I imagine those around me don't see is how unhappy I am. I think all of them are capable of helping me and offering the support I need. All of them have what it takes. The thing that upsets me most is that if I saw a friend or family member in pain I wouldn't hesitate to help are far as I possibly could (which is actually very far). The main reason these people can't help me with the simple solution I need is due to money. I.e. not wanting to lose their property investments etc. If it was me I'd open my doors wide open even if I didn't have the space - we'd make it work, because for me them being ok would be more important than short term inconvenience.

What do you think?

L1on.

Have you ever violated trust when it comes to borrowing money or maybe disrespected other person's belongings/home? Maybe your lifestyle is very different from those who around. Some people live quiet and go to sleep at 10pm, others like to party all night. 

What do you have in common with others? 

2 hours ago, L1on said:

if I didn't have the space - we'd make it work, because for me them being ok would be more important than short term inconvenience.

It requires  to set rules to make living together work.  

When you say those people can't help you,  are there any of their rules you don't like?