Sign in to follow this  
Siddy

Metaphysical Anatomy Sciatica

Metaphysical Anatomy Sciatica

Hi! 

does anyone have the Metaphysical Anatomy book? or know what the root cause for sciatica? the emotional conditions that are the reason for it manifesting on the body? would appreciate any insight. I'm having sciatic pain now and I'm trying to work out what area of my emotional body I should work on and how to address the issue. 

Thanks!

Yesterday I participated in a Spirit Guide session for a friend of mine who has suffered from migraines for nearly 30 years.  Her Spirit Guide said that something her dad said in 1986 had been internalized, pushed down, and forgotten - the emotional consequences of which had been manifesting as these headaches for the past few decades.  At first, she said she couldn't think of anything specific, but when the Guide narrowed down the date, my friend began to recall stuff that had been happening then and remembered how stressful that period of time was for several members of her immediate family.  Now she knows what to work on and how it is affecting her.  She was super happy about being given the key to undo this pain.

If you're still suffering (a couple weeks after your original post) let me know and we'll talk more about your specific emotional issues leading to this specific physical pain.