Stephanie Wintermute

Took the Post Down

23 posts in this topic

Oh No @Stephanie Wintermute thats bad...this is what you were into last few days?. But no problem, shit happens. But please close the trauma asap when it is fresh. Give him a spiritual lesson as how it should be. 

Have you spoken to him?...about how you felt

He should know about it and first of all why you were resisting that??? It seems that there was no contract made wrt your relationship. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amit said:

Oh No @Stephanie Wintermute thats bad...this is what you were into last few days?. But no problem, shit happens. But please close the trauma asap when it is fresh. Give him a spiritual lesson as how it should be. 

Have you spoken to him?...about how you felt

He should know about it and first of all why you were resisting that??? It seems that there was no contract made wrt your relationship. 

Yes. And thanks @Amit. I closed the trauma. I called him out on it like a boss. It's so weird to have such things happen, and I know they do happen, and aren't spoken about. He capsized like a ship, and couldn't even deal with it. 

I was kinder than I needed to be but a person that does that is already destroyed. The second emotional abuse is present, the soul contract is over, but man.

How the fuck do we help humanity if this is what's going on? It's not alright. It turns my stomach. 

• Upvote 1

Please tell him to ask a girl first of all...to touch. Either verbally or physically through body language or through eyes. And not in sleep...tell him so. He will learn the lesson from you. Forgiveness from girl is imp for guys to learn and improve

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amit said:

Please tell him to ask a girl first of all...to touch. Either verbally or physically through body language or through eyes. And not in sleep...tell him so. He will learn the lesson from you. Forgiveness from girl is imp for guys to learn and improve

Already done, my friend. And I blew his mind, which is sad. :( I hope a building falls on him and he returns to source with this information. Super fuck him. You have to know it's not alright at a soul level. These assholes need to get off the fucking planet. 

• Upvote 3

People will throw stones at us...we have to convert them into milestones. I just hope we will be able to convert them in future. As teal says and also i have experienced...we never help any1 but ourselves. There is always a selfish motive behind all our actions. You met that guy as a friend and wanted a connection and his needs were same too but he rushed...mistake. he could have talked to you about it. At least that moment both of you were not on the same page. Needs were different. And as i see, now the needs are of patch up and closure. Its good you already closed it.

6 minutes ago, Stephanie Wintermute said:

Already done, my friend. And I blew his mind, which is sad. :( I hope a building falls on him and he returns to source with this information. Super fuck him. You have to know it's not alright at a soul level. These assholes need to get off the fucking planet. 

Lol :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Amit said:

People will throw stones at us...we have to convert them into milestones. I just hope we will be able to convert them in future. As teal says and also i have experienced...we never help any1 but ourselves. There is always a selfish motive behind all our actions. You met that guy as a friend and wanted a connection and his needs were same too but he rushed...mistake. he could have talked to you about it. At least that moment both of you were not on the same page. Needs were different. And as i see, now the needs are of patch up and closure. Its good you already closed it.

I'm with @Amit good way to look at and process it :) 

• Upvote 1

sorry to hear that. do these people have sisters, aunts, a mom, grandma, female cousins? that's sucks that shit heads are out there. a friend told me this happened to her before too, and probably my sister been through something similar. oh boy....

• Upvote 1

@Stephanie Wintermute this is very sad to hear. There was a time I decided to breathe bcoz I wanted to kill one or two before I died. But something reminded me that I don't have to be serial killer this life time so I held on it. I had an incident where I was poisoned; a guy invited me over for lunch and  for some reason in the middle of eating lunch a friend of mine called me saying she was in front of my door so I had to excuse him in the middle of the lunch and attend my friend's need but I promised him that I will be back in 5 minutes. I took the cab and when I reached home I gave what my friend needed and entered my room because I felt so weird. I was dizzy and I couldn't see much I was sick for the whole day and then I was conscious enough to take a call and called for help. It was the luckiest escape ever.

I have serious trust issues with men and I have become so closed. 

Edited by Teena
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Amit said:

@Amit agreed 

Well done @Teena, if i invite you for lunch...make sure no one calls you and disturb our positive intention...otherwise i will poison that friend of yours and cab driver :D

3 minutes ago, Amit said:

Well done @Teena, if i invite you for lunch...make sure no one calls you and disturb our positive intention...otherwise i will poison that friend of yours and cab driver :D

@Amit even when I am serious you are joking please ....This was about 4 years ago but if it was now I won't even accept the invitation. He wanted to date me but I didn't like him then he asked me if I am happy to be a friend then I said yes. I was stupid how could I be friends with someone that doesn't share anything common with me. well we live and learn (learn and live). 

I was also serious about invitation. But do u still keep in touch with him? Did u ask him why he poisoned you?

4 minutes ago, Amit said:

I was also serious about invitation. But do u still keep in touch with him? Did u ask him why he poisoned you?

@Amit I don't keep in touch infact I stopped talking to him after than incident. He is a fool. Think about it..... he should have been charged for murder if I've  finished eating what was served. I ate only a very little. I asked him why He did that. He never admitted that he poisoned me. 

@Amit I will meet you for sure at some point. Perhaps after getting married :)