Sign in to follow this  
hanak

psychic abilities? help needed

psychic abilities? help needed

Lately, I’ve been having these “episodes” where everything will look as if its moving and I can see frequencies and catch glimpses of auras. Sometimes, I will hear things before they happen completely out of the blue and I’ll be looking around for the sound and then it will happen a little while later. I heard a conversation between my brother and my sister a while ago and several hours later they had that same conversation. And sometimes I will feel presences all around me. I can’t actually describe what those presences are.  i don’t think theyre people; they’re just energies but I can feel them around me watching me. Sometimes, I get so freaked out I started to run around my house until I stop feeling their presence. Usually, after I get freaked out they go away. I don’t know what I should do. They’re making theirselves known to me. I don’t actually know if they’re bad or good they’re just kind of energies I don’t really sense a negativity or a positivity towards them and I guess that’s why it scares me so much because I can’t  put a label on them. I don’t know what they are.  I never been able to see spirits. I’m very resistant to this and scared. I don’t know what I should do with this. 

First, don't freak out. This is a common way for some people to experience the various energies flowing through the Earth plane. (Some people can't drink milk, some people can't have cats, some people are color-blind). If you're on Team's forum, then you know her sensitivities were way beyond simply abnormal.

All humans have a spirit guide and a guardian angel (whatever other terminology anyone wants to apply), you should have a minimum of two benevolent spiritual entities at your disposal. You may be feeling unusual or uncommon energies, but your guide and angel want to help you.

Fear can manifest many things based on the energy given to it. Be calm, be still. Breathe in peace, balance, and clarity. Teal has a great video on breathing in positive energy all over your body. Infuse water with love, peace, and comfort. Teal also talks about that.

Sometimes spiritual sensitivity (to ghosts, for example) is generated by you, and sometimes you may just find yourself in a place where souls you don't see are creating energies that you pick up (causing you to freak out). Perhaps it is time for you to connect with your guide. If that is the case, then acknowledge that and ask for a gentle sign. I believe I experienced some physical 'weirdness' before it was time to meet my guides. I just wanted this life to be over, but time passed and I got to a place where my 'growing pains' were done (so to speak) and all the knowledge I'd picked up from people like Teal became a wonderful new way of seeing my human existence. I'm no guru or exalted leader, but I have established communication with my own spiritual guide and higher self that feels like a reward for all the seeking and suffering I went through for a few years. 

If any of these words help, then that's great. If you'd like to talk further about this with me or on the forum, I'd be happy to try to help you more.

• Thanks 1