Girl In The Woods

Why did it ever have to get this bad on earth?

As I continue on a path toward awakening, having been raked across the coals enough I guess, but still stubbornly refusing to somehow find a true connection with source, I have been questioning why we had to reach such horrors on this earth. Understanding that we are supposed to be defining what we do and don't want, I just find it hard to reconcile the extremes we have encountered in the world, (just watch the news if you dare), I mean seriously, did it have to get this bad? It seems like such horrible energy to allow into existence at all. What is up with that?

Perhaps one of the core principles of contemporary spiritual teaching is that we are all extensions of the Source, contributing to the discovery of 'all that is'.

One of the characteristics of discovering who you are is to know what you are not.

If the terror, evil, and destruction on earth along this timeline does not resonate with you , then that tells me that you prefer the opposite. Good for you. Think about the things that bring you joy.

One of Teal's videos about finding your purpose recommends contemplating the worst thing that ever happened to you and then feeling the corresponding emotion. The opposite of that may be your life purpose. 

Throughout history, humans have done really F'd up things to each other. That is a part of this dimension. Your awareness is crucial to your advancement. Keep it up. We are in this together.

• Like 3

On 3/4/2019 at 8:26 PM, Pecos said:

George Kavassilas has some theories on this subject.

I had never heard of him before. I 'll google him. Thx!

love and cheers

Deneb

On 3/3/2019 at 3:34 PM, Girl In The Woods said:

As I continue on a path toward awakening, having been raked across the coals enough I guess, but still stubbornly refusing to somehow find a true connection with source, I have been questioning why we had to reach such horrors on this earth. Understanding that we are supposed to be defining what we do and don't want, I just find it hard to reconcile the extremes we have encountered in the world, (just watch the news if you dare), I mean seriously, did it have to get this bad? It seems like such horrible energy to allow into existence at all. What is up with that?

I heard there were some places even worst than Earth to be while in 3D... Imagine a world where the quarantaine pushes away all angels, lightworkers,guides, wayshowers etc... I think this planet exists for real.

Why did things get that bad on Earth... Because humans are humans and (used to?) have this terrible tendancy of learning really slowly. Earth also has a very special status but I am not given permission to engage on that one topic.

I sense things have changed though and that there are more and more beings on Blue Planet fastening things like there never was before.

☀️❤️

Deneb

On 3/5/2019 at 8:26 PM, baron dumonde said:

Perhaps one of the core principles of contemporary spiritual teaching is that we are all extensions of the Source, contributing to the discovery of 'all that is'.

One of the characteristics of discovering who you are is to know what you are not.

If the terror, evil, and destruction on earth along this timeline does not resonate with you , then that tells me that you prefer the opposite. Good for you. Think about the things that bring you joy.

One of Teal's videos about finding your purpose recommends contemplating the worst thing that ever happened to you and then feeling the corresponding emotion. The opposite of that may be your life purpose. 

Throughout history, humans have done really F'd up things to each other. That is a part of this dimension. Your awareness is crucial to your advancement. Keep it up. We are in this together.

Thank you for that wisdom. I will look up the video too. 

3 hours ago, Deneb said:

I heard there were some places even worst than Earth to be while in 3D... Imagine a world where the quarantaine pushes away all angels, lightworkers,guides, wayshowers etc... I think this planet exists for real.

Why did things get that bad on Earth... Because humans are humans and (used to?) have this terrible tendancy of learning really slowly. Earth also has a very special status but I am not given permission to engage on that one topic.

I sense things have changed though and that there are more and more beings on Blue Planet fastening things like there never was before.

☀️❤️

Deneb

oh goody, let me go there next. :)

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Girl In The Woods said:

Thank you for that wisdom. I will look up the video too. 

oh goody, let me go there next. :)

I am sure you just CAN'T be that masochistic to wanna try this very one alien planet lol! 😎

39 minutes ago, Garnet said:

@Deneb did you follow the link and watched the video Broken_Mirror33 attached?

I just did. That was short and intense at the same time. I often feel like I am Leeloo from the 5th element: supposed to be part of a massive rescue operation but so shocked when looking at human archives it makes me feel like giving up on humans as a species  and only focus on saving planet Earth ...😔

Edited by Deneb

10 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Oh, Okay. Never mind then... I thought you were laughing at it.

Nah, I could never laugh watching such a vid. Let's say Broken Mirror often surprises me into making me smile or laugh with his quotes, wich feels rather good for a river lady like me!;)