Cjrussell12

I think I’m broken

I think I’m broken

I’ve been doing this process for a very long time and have seen very little progress. I need help. And i spent all of my money working on this. Someone please help!!!!!! I’ve lost all hope on this and i thing somethings wrong 

There are many many ways to work on ourselves: as long as there is awareness, there is hope.

Seems you are talking about "shadow work". I don't practice it myself, at leat not iin "classical" terms.

I do things my very own way using my inner guidance when it comes to inner work and the path of alignment and fulfillment but I have to admit eversince I made Teal a part of me I feel...better.

I do not feel the need to blindlessly follow her, it is just that I discovered someone whose teachings and frequency resonate with me most of the time. 

Maybe you need try some other methods, but why do you say you spent all your money on this??

Wishing you the best

love and cheers,

Deneb

Edited by Deneb
correction

All of the ways of the shadow and the completion process seem the same. I bought a course on it which was 400 dollars and I’ve bought books like the completion process. 

You are expecting the course to do the work for you. What ever path you choose, you walk it. No one else can do it for you, you have to walk the path yourself. Whether you spend $1 on a book or hundreds on a course it won't work if you don't work it. Keep at it, look at what this experience is teaching you about yourself. Our culture teaches us to focus on knowledge but that dosn't change who you are. Making different decisions, taking different paths, befriending different people, living differently because you see the world differently changes who you are. I saw a t-shirt that said:"Meditation, it's not what you think." It's what you do and who you are (becoming) that's important.

• Like 1

So should i drop the course all together and try and do it by myself? I’ve been doing the course and the following the completion process everyday for a long time now. I’ve been trying to decide whether to regular meditation consistently or the completion process consistently. A huge problem that i have is that I’ve been doing this on my own for a long time now and have 0 guidance. 

Cjrussel12 have you tried having a few paid sessions with a completion process practitioner? they are all trained personally by teal and just one session could teach you a lot about how to support yourself fully in the process. it is likely that if you do not 100% trust yourself or feel safe you may not be fully releasing all the emotions that need to be released for a particular process so you may not see 'results' straight afterwards because there is more sadness (for example) in that particular memory that needs to be released and your inner child needs the support to do that.

:)❤️ 

On 3/4/2019 at 10:22 PM, Cjrussell12 said:

So should i drop the course all together and try and do it by myself? I’ve been doing the course and the following the completion process everyday for a long time now. I’ve been trying to decide whether to regular meditation consistently or the completion process consistently. A huge problem that i have is that I’ve been doing this on my own for a long time now and have 0 guidance. 

No, I don't think doing everything on your own would really benefit you.

I think it ALWAYS feels so much better to have someone in front of you who is there to listen and comfort and be a "container" of some of your pain so that you can release it gradually.

Wether you keep on with Teal's method or try another one -or even better, doing both- I suggest you reach out to someone to get support.

Healing is helped when we have someone that can see us beyond our wounds and fractures. It is important to bear in mind we are always so much more than the pain itself no matter how broken or desperate we may feel some days.

Wishing you the best,

Deneb

• Like 1

On 3/4/2019 at 4:22 PM, Cjrussell12 said:

No don't drop the course, you paid for it. It's good stuff to work with! Take your time, be patient with yourself. Find a community to work with either online in person or both. Pray, ask your higher power to send you fellow workers, fellow travelers to come alongside you and share the road and the burdens. This is a lifestyle change not a magic pill! Enjoy the ride. You are embarking on an epic quest, an exciting adventure, the twists and turns and people you meet along the way are all part of it. One step at a time, one day at a time, we are bound to change the world we are going to change ourselves. Take your time, be patient, be blessed.

• Like 2