Broken_Mirror33

Meaningful Coincidences within the Dream Narrative

Meaningful Coincidences within the Dream Narrative

Recently had a strange dream about injecting myself with doses of my own blood (essentially blood doping). What is strange about this dream is that after injecting myself with blood, I immediately went to the grocery store and filled up a shopping cart with something called 'benzotine,' although it was seemingly in sports bottles! However, the labeling was quite clear and legible, which is also a bit strange because usually I am not able to make out the words in dreams.

Nevertheless, since I was able to recall my dream the next day, I decided to look the word up online to see if it had any significance. I found the word was associated with a type of intravenous penicillin which I had never heard of!

The only other word I knew for penicillin was amoxicillin, so I don't see how this word could have slipped into my subconscious, either. Aside, from the meaningful coincidence of dreaming about injecting myself with something and shopping for bottles of Benzotine (which just so happened to be an injectable form of penicillin), this dream holds no real significance to me.

But the strangeness of it (and the meaningful coincidence behind it) is that a word I had never heard of was actually associated with a drug that is delivered by an injection, while I just so happened to be dreaming about receiving an injection!

Edited by Broken_Mirror33
  • Upvote 1

Interesting and funny dream.

I have not a clue about its meaning though, dear

Apart from the fact blood is a huge symbol of life force, and contains life itself.

A fix of life, sounds good!

Unless you have a significant infection without having acknowledged it!😎

love and cheers,

Deneb

• Like 1

In my recent work with my higher self and spirit guide, I have found that dreams often peek into other timelines of your own life or that of other incarnations of your higher self. 

My feeling is that a version of you on a parallel timeline was receiving an injection of the benzotine.

I love an active dream life, and this type of imagery is exciting. Good for you. (Send good vibes of healing to your parallel self).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you like that, the dream I had last night was about a woman with a vagina in the small of her back and an anus where her vagina should have been!!... Sorry, no synchronicities with this one, just a very bizarre, and somewhat disturbing, dream!

Hey, I'm always open to welcoming a little novelty and strangeness into my perceptual world, but this one takes the cake! LOL!

I really don't know what's up with these dreams about medical oddities or why this is becoming a theme. I guess it's just my mind working on things? Dreams, matter, mind. They're part of the architecture.

...Why the f*ck's sake can't I just have a dream about owning a moped?

Edited by Broken_Mirror33