Sign in to follow this  
twisted love

so..do we all have the same higher self?

4 posts in this topic

It's paradoxical, but I think we have unique higher selves that are connected to each other more tangibly than here in the physical. I see things like the Unified Field theory as a physical representation of a non physical truth, that we are all connected.

• Upvote 2

I think I have a individual soul and that would be my higher self, the me when I die, the me in all my lives, that would be my higher self. my higher self would be my emotions, and because we are here to experience separation, everyone has their own connection to their own higher self, above our own higher self would be Source, everything, oneness, love.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Adam said:

It's paradoxical, but I think we have unique higher selves that are connected to each other more tangibly than here in the physical. I see things like the Unified Field theory as a physical representation of a non physical truth, that we are all connected.

I agree with this. 

I'm going to tell you according to what Teal taught... 

Eventually, all is one. Meaning that me, you, our higher selves... All are one thing in the United consciousness, and it is called source. Imagine it like a tree. Source is at the bottom, and everything stems from source. Your higher self and my higher self are what stems from it. True, it is the same with source - because they come from it. But they are Different expressions of source... Much like we are here in this physical dimension, we are different expressions of the same thing, but inherently we are all one. 

So, all higher selves come from source. They all belong to one thing. Source is the one feeding them all (energy). But these higher selves has divided because they are different expressions. 

When they are collected and merged (all higher selves), they give you a complete picture of what source looks like. :)

• Upvote 1