Lives on other timelines

My higher self/oversoul has another personality performing tonight on her timeline in L.A. I do not exist on her timeline, but I am sending her energy for success and fulfillment. 

Does anyone have an opinion about this statement. I am excited about my higher energetic communications but don't know who I can share it with.

• Like 1

Lucky you to be in touch with your twin flame! even if.. you have not been reunited yet. But the day you will...I sense many of us will have ascended as well so that we can reunite with our loved ones living in other dimensions as well.❤️

Deneb

On 2/28/2019 at 8:50 PM, baron dumonde said:

Lives on other timelines

My higher self/oversoul has another personality performing tonight on her timeline in L.A. I do not exist on her timeline, but I am sending her energy for success and fulfillment. 

Does anyone have an opinion about this statement. I am excited about my higher energetic communications but don't know who I can share it with.

Please please please DO share them this us!

love and cheers,

Deneb

I've been working towards and hoping for 'other-wordly/spiritual' communication for close to twenty years, probably, and just in the last couple of months have I finally broken through.

I first received communication (mostly in signs) from what I would call my Guardian Angel, who seems to be the chief gatekeeper in regards to communication between humans and the spirit world.

I learned from him/her that I had a 'spirit team' that consists of Angel, higher self/oversoul, Primary Spirit Guide, and Guide-in-Training.  (I am one of the lucky ones to have a Guide-in-Training, apparently, since that is not usual for a human life).

I had been keeping track of signs and dreams over a period of years and finally achieved 'conversation' level communication through a combination of "needle & thread - yes/no divination" and a custom ouija board that I drew on a piece of paper.

I learned the identities of several past-life incarnations, which we could also call simply separate human incarnations of my higher self rather than other versions of 'Baron' in the past. I was somewhat surprised by much of it and had to re-interpret a lot of emotional discernment I had relied on in the past.

I also learned that on alternate timelines, there are 20th and 21st century incarnations on an Earth where Baron does not exist.  These personalities are called Nikki (from Denmark), Nina (from Eastern Europe (possibly Latvia)), and Nebula (from California).  Nebula was the one who was performing last month.  She is a singer in front of a 30-piece orchestral group. Apparently the Feb 28th performance was a really big deal for the group.

I have recently gained access to an ancestral guide as well, and I try to communicate with the team every day to learn new things and to try to capitalize on this ability.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, baron dumonde said:

I've been working towards and hoping for 'other-wordly/spiritual' communication for close to twenty years, probably, and just in the last couple of months have I finally broken through.

I first received communication (mostly in signs) from what I would call my Guardian Angel, who seems to be the chief gatekeeper in regards to communication between humans and the spirit world.

I learned from him/her that I had a 'spirit team' that consists of Angel, higher self/oversoul, Primary Spirit Guide, and Guide-in-Training.  (I am one of the lucky ones to have a Guide-in-Training, apparently, since that is not usual for a human life).

I had been keeping track of signs and dreams over a period of years and finally achieved 'conversation' level communication through a combination of "needle & thread - yes/no divination" and a custom ouija board that I drew on a piece of paper.

I learned the identities of several past-life incarnations, which we could also call simply separate human incarnations of my higher self rather than other versions of 'Baron' in the past. I was somewhat surprised by much of it and had to re-interpret a lot of emotional discernment I had relied on in the past.

I also learned that on alternate timelines, there are 20th and 21st century incarnations on an Earth where Baron does not exist.  These personalities are called Nikki (from Denmark), Nina (from Eastern Europe (possibly Latvia)), and Nebula (from California).  Nebula was the one who was performing last month.  She is a singer in front of a 30-piece orchestral group. Apparently the Feb 28th performance was a really big deal for the group.

I have recently gained access to an ancestral guide as well, and I try to communicate with the team every day to learn new things and to try to capitalize on this ability.

I am really happy you finally got to access what has always been available as celestial resources but that most of us "humans" tend not see or hear as signs at first.

I call them Skyteam wich to me includes a very wide range of beings and entities: the angels, of course, archangels, starseeds working from above, and highly evolved non 3D beings (who do not always need a body depending upon the dimension they originate from (from 5d to 11d, for Source doesn't need any medium to simply "be").

While I can say I had my share of tragic stuff in this incarnation I started receiving obvious "hi!"s and signs when I was a teen.

I  was given several of what I think is called "miracle rains" where it "rains" amazingly beautiful translucid things of various colors and shapes: the kind of rain that happened at Fatima's miracle -I even had one of these rains with several other witnesses, including a former friend of mine who was always discarding my experiences whenever I would open about these with her... You should have seen her head when green translucid birds started falling from the sky and would vanish before touching ground. Her face was like so full of anger haha!

Also witnessed some UFO sightings and it took me a certain time to learn... they had a reason to be watching over me so firmly. When little it would give me nightmares where the ship was always finding me back, no matter how fast or where I would myself in the dream, the ship would always follow me, it used to freak me out a little...

BUT... can one escape what one really is? Of course not... 

I was (still iam!) a starseed who had forgotten...she was an alien herself. Maybe born out of a lovely human womb (hey Mom!hope you see me from upther, love you very much) and given a human DNA...but my soul comes from very very far away and I had to remember it, progressively.

When little I was already obssessed with aliens and wanting to make friends with them:)

Took me a long time to start and make friends with the first "alien" of my life: me!

I think our beautiful Skyteam is always available for a com, guidance etc if the person has pure intentions and a will to learn, expand, and therefore help this humanity expand its awareness, too.

Once the connection is (re)established - Skyteam is very happy to train, guide and support all of their children currently located on Earth.

blessings,

Deneb

• Like 1

I think our beautiful Skyteam is always available for a com, guidance etc if the person has pure intentions and a will to learn, expand, and therefore help this humanity expand its awareness, too.

Skyteam - Love it!!!

• Thanks 1