New Age Babe

Why can't you prove your worth to someone who is rejecting you or doesn't see it?

7 hours ago, Kelly jesse said:

It’s weird how you can love someone and want them but they don’t want you and even feel sorry for you or start to hate you for putting them through guilt or being clingy and not able to let go. 

Teal I know talks about reflection and how people are our mirrors.

She also talks about our fantasies or we fall in love with the idea of something and not what actually is.

I’m not clear on how the rejection wound gets healed. I’ve seen a lot of Abraham Hicks seminars where people ask “How do I get my ex back?” But I’ve never seen anyone ask Teal that. I’m convinced I have soul contracts with a bunch of men who love me in the beginning and get bored with me and leave me before they ever commit, but often come back around on their own time. This dynamic confuses me and I don’t understand it. I wish it would stop and I could keep a man I was actually crazy about. 

It always comes down to, no matter how hard I try to be the perfect woman — I’m not enough. I’ve done a ton of shadow work on this and I’m still not getting it. Why why why! 

• Like 1

Stop trying to be the perfect woman and be yourself.  It's not easy to be yourself in a world of masks. What happens when the masks come off. You'll know your true self when it your day to day actions are effortless. Its a hell of a lot easier too.

Now this doesn't mean your current condition is a permanent thing. We all change to differing degrees as we experience new things, both uplifting and depressing. 'Being yourself' is dynamic and two sided (other people are the same too... they change). IE. You have become more health conscious. Other people may react to it, Positively and negatively. Be prepared for that and accept the changes you initiate and the consequences that follow. IE. People you had good relations with might become a little more jealous. On the other hand, others might welcome you to the club.  But regardless, be yourself, it will be so much easier in the long run. Don't change for other people, change for yourself in a deep personal sense and let the other people follow or not. Their gain or loss.

• Like 2

On 2/28/2019 at 12:09 PM, New Age Babe said:

Why can't you prove your worth to someone who is rejecting you or doesn't see it?

Even if you've gone to the ends of the Earth for them? 

Then the person has no fear of loosing you.

Untill you are with a person who cares, there is nothing you can do.

• Upvote 1

There is one person that you must prove your worth to, and that is yourself. You are chasing validation from someone other than you. Mistake.

Do you feel pain in your heart? Then there is a you inside, that is begging you to reach out for it. Don't disappoint yourself.

• Like 1

How many times do I have to watch Teal's video on how to discover self worth before I get it? I've watched it at least 10 times and have taken notes on it. I could recite the entire video verbatim. It's still not sinking in with me, I feel frustrated. I KNOW my self worth on a mental level, but I'm not feeling it on a vibrational level. I want to shake myself! lol 

Sounds like your confused about what is self worth. You compared how others view you which is not self worth.  Self worth is introspection that is not one sided and full of awareness. If you meditate on how you're day went, you might tend to focus on the strongest aspects. Let's say you had a bad day with some rejection. You'll dwell on it. Don't end your meditation without looking at what went well. Maybe you had a great lunch.  Even the smallest victories shed light. Now ask yourself how did it really go today? Could it have been worse. Of course it could have. Could it have been better. You bet.  What is my point? To get you to develop and use your own measuring stick to determine your self worth as it should have nothing to do with anyone else's judgement except your own. You can sets your sights higher or lower or change direction at any time, but it must be rooted in your own preferences of the moment? So what are your preferences (rhetorical).

You mentioned in the first post about others rejecting you or not seeing your worth. Keep in mind also that other people have the own measuring sticks that are based on their own personal preferences and are subject to change as well.  Just like yours.

But you don't sound like you're talking about self worth, but rather some form of rejection. 

Where there are FEW COMMON NATURAL overlapping preferences between two parties; you should be anticipating the possibility of  rejection. And as the preferences of both parties can change over time, It is not impossible that later on, there may be acceptance rather than rejection. Confusion and frustration is often a product of not understanding or accepting the dynamics of both sides of the equation.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ricesnaps said:

Ok know it all Han Solo, I hope your mum gets gang raped and killed by a bunch of men If not your mum I hope your dad if not your dad I hope your sister gets gang raped and killed, just to show stupid boys like you a lesson, not that you’ll learn but it could work. This is for the comment you left telling me to stop being incompetent because I spelt pedophile wrong. You’re a dumbarse go suck your dumbarse lonely ugly shit mum, you sexual predator.

Look at your own words.

I pity you. You seem riddled with traumas in relation to men. A singular comment about competence unleashed such emotional carnage in your heart, that days later it still drives you to communicating to me that you wish one of my family members would be hideously raped and murdered. Your fear and desperation regarding sexual abuse made you blind to the abuse you are dealing yourself. As Nietzsche once put it:

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

You don't know anything about me. Or my family, for that matter. You only know what you have spun together in your imagination. I will relay to you this: What your fear has led you to believe, may not have been entirely truthful.

And now, I would appreciate it if you took these statements to heart and stopped embarrassing yourself further with the next comments.

7 hours ago, Ricesnaps said:

You know nothing about me so right back at you, mind what you write next time, maybe now you won’t be such a dumbarse and you’ll keep your words to yourself if you got nothing but bullshit to say. Watch who you talk to next time.

Piss the fuck off you obnoxious, entitled little clown.

Your post struck a cord in me! Hmmf, I do struggle with the same issues, I think I wasn't aware of it as much as I am now, or previously in denial. 

I have rejection/abandonement issues of course relating to my father. That's how it started, and I feel it will always be something I will battle. It is never fully healed. Most days are good, but in terms of romantic relations with men,  most see the real me, and it just does not resonate with them anymore. It's painful to experience because as a society women are taught value lies in their attractiveness, and when a man decides that whatever it is, is not for him, relating with you, even if it has nothing to do with you, you take that as a sting(cuts like a knife, thanks Bryan Adams). But as I age, the less I care for not being who I am, it's too exhausting, and I'm pushing my own feelings aside when I do that. 

See it's like what others have said in the former, that we are rejecting ourselves. We want to pour our affection and devotion and thoughts towards someone else, because it's easier and less "painful". I like avoiding it so much, but I have to remind myself to step back. It's the nervous-anxious attachment style. Also, taking things a bit too seriously!!! I don't want to be the avoidant style, but learning when I'm crossing my own boundaries, and not focusing on what will work for me, is usually how I can configure I'm doing it(so far). 

I don't know if this will help, but :) look to honour yourself more each day. Small steps...

• Upvote 1

I know, right? I've been waiting forever for Teal to realize my awesomeness 😍... She is so unconscious... There's no way her consciousness is expanded enough to see that we're One anyway, even if we're separated by vast distances and time! So, it makes no difference if we're together or not, because we're both a reflection of Source looking back at itself: wondering, like what the f*ck is that thing?.... You know?