Deneb

If Teal was a man do you think...

If Teal was a man do you think...

...she would be facing so much controversy and hatred?

I am convinced that a woman with brains, looks and an aura is enough for some to be "suspicious".

And as a girl I remember something a man once told me: "I think you scare some of us".I asked him "Why??" and he went "Because you are both attractive AND smart". 

Uh.

So, what do you guys think about this?

I want both male and female perspectives but that topic sure makes me a little angry and amused at the same time.

Come and share!

love and cheers,

Deneb

Edited by Deneb
spell!

No. Just look how Hillary Clinton has been treated and how she is still considered a threat by the patriarchy. These attacks are to scare women from following in her shoes but it's not working. Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez is a good example.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Kelly jesse said:

She faces controversy and hatred because she’s on YouTube and she’s famous and stands for something.

If she were a ugly women do you think she’d get as much attention even if she did all the same work... hmm.

If Teal was ugly it is obvious she'd get less attention and the wrong kind of attention of a different kind: less slander and more bullying IMO.

50 minutes ago, Deneb said:

And if she was an ugly man nobody would give a f...ck about his looks and only focus on the teachings! 🤣

Errr.... no 😂

I can not imagine listening to an ugly man talking about spirituality! Everyone needs to take care of their body, hygine and general grooming before stepping on a public stage! We are not living like cave men, unless there is a war or disaster of some type. No excuses! 

• Haha 1

As to beautiful  Teal...

I don't know all about the current controversies but that doesn't mean it is not happening. 

I think if she was a handsome man her life would not be much different. Don't know if she would have a child. I think most men understand very well the vulnerability it brings.

Handsome men have their own challenges and yes, the appearance can compensate for the lack of something else, same way it does for women.

For a woman of her caliber the age is actually a good thing and she will benefit from it more and more as time goes on. Notice how the older women are more "qualified" to give advice about  timeless beauty then the young ones. Thiiiiis is when they all will want to know eeeeverything to turn the clock around.

Another thing that I remember that wasn't in Teal's favor is how many times she's been married...  like c'mon people, give this woman a break. I gurantee that when people hear about an 80 year old lady seeing a French lover, then Italian lover and maybe something else is going on on horizon - everyone cheers her up "You go woman! Life is short!" 😊

• Like 1

Doesn't matter if she was a he or an it.  How many people have an axe to grind, right or wrong, for all sorts of reasons. Have't we all experienced some form of controversy or hatred. 

Even in the professional arena ....you can't comment on item x because your not a ...... BS.... 

For example. "You can't comment on legal matters because your not a lawyer."  BS. I am capable of listening, researching and forming my own opinion and as long as I am clear that I am not a lawyer. I'm good.  Even lawyers have trouble agreeing. Why do we have courts?

• Like 1