Money

I have always had issues with having enough money. Currently I am a single mom, not making ends meet...it is pretty depressing. Somehow it always works out though & I figure it out. So, i am doing my best to work on my money & abundance mentality...

Yesterday at work...I am in retail & use a cash register. It dawned on me how much I hate the scent of circulating money! Its dirty, its gross I actually almost threw up after realizing this...now...thinking of old buried or untouched for a looong time 💲that felt good & new crisp money.

Anyone else with this issue? What does it mean? Could this be a big reason i can not seem to hold on to any financial abundance? 

I never really hated money, only the way some people may misuse it for harming others and worse, Earth herself.

But  I guess your working on your loving the scent of money could only benefit your manifesting financial abundance.Sounds funny written like this but you know what I mean :)

cheers,

Deneb

The older the money is, the more there is usually fingerprints and history it holds. 

The ones that are more rare are always catch an eye of collectors, including very rich people. Some say it's like finding your lucky charm.