Arzaell

Root and Anja

Root and Anja

Norbert Ofner <ofnertransporte@gmail.com>

21:50 (vor 4 Minuten)

I have been meditating on Anja and Root daily for like 3 years and i am growing really fast i think cause i have daily headaches and i have sensations in my root area .

In the span of them 3 years.

I have been Smoking weed for 1 year daily and took a toke every 2 hours and been drunk for the rest of the time so 2 years and tripped sometimes.

I stopped the drugs 25 days ago

so...

now…

I have permanent visuals with closed eyes and with my eyes opened.

I started to visualise very strange Things which are connected to my schizophrenia which are of Course compulsive.

and i have Troubles concentrating and Memory Problems.

I read that ist dangerous to open root and Anja .

6 hours ago, Arzaell said:

Root and Anja

Norbert Ofner <ofnertransporte@gmail.com>

21:50 (vor 4 Minuten)

I have been meditating on Anja and Root daily for like 3 years and i am growing really fast i think cause i have daily headaches and i have sensations in my root area .

In the span of them 3 years.

I have been Smoking weed for 1 year daily and took a toke every 2 hours and been drunk for the rest of the time so 2 years and tripped sometimes.

I stopped the drugs 25 days ago

so...

now…

I have permanent visuals with closed eyes and with my eyes opened.

I started to visualise very strange Things which are connected to my schizophrenia which are of Course compulsive.

and i have Troubles concentrating and Memory Problems.

I read that ist dangerous to open root and Anja .

no, it is not dangerous to "open" your root chakra unless you really forced the procedure. 

weed doesn't elevate your usual personal frequency unless it is a little low. when your own frequency shifts to higher ones, smoking weed pulls it down,to lower frequencies.

alcohol also lowers the frequencies of anybody drinking it. 

I guess you meant Ajna and a work on your 3rd eye.

To me it sounds like  yours is already open and maybe even hyperactive. In that case weed can't really help.

If you have a hyperactive "Ajna" you DO need to balance it with your root chakra.

Everything physical like walking, bathing, cleaning your room, taking care of your physical self, yoga, dancing, belly breathing, walking barefoot at your place etc, many simple things can feed yur root chakra and help you stay grounded.

love and cheers,

Deneb

Edited by Deneb
missing letter
  • Thanks 1