Broken_Mirror33

The Demoralization of America

The Demoralization of America

Do you think America is becoming or has become demoralized? (Opinion.) 

My opinion is that, yes, demoralization in America is real and ongoing. The recent rise in so-called "Liberal-Fascism" is a perfect example. This is a contradiction in terms! These so-called "Social Justice Warriors" on the far left really hold a Marxist–Leninist viewpoint! We were warned by a KGB defector years ago that this would happen!

But, of course, as Yuri Bezmenov explains in the interview, once these people see what their beautiful society of social justice and equality looks like in practice they will revolt and become dissidents of a Marxist–Leninist America (and subsequently be crushed like bugs!).

Although, one could argue that the interview itself is a form of propaganda, because the message is telling us that there is nothing we can do about this! That the process has already begun and is irreversible! That itself, is a textbook example of psychological warfare--to make the enemy believe resistance is futile! Nonsense! Resistance is never futile!

For example, one consequence of this demoralization could be the formation of a new HUAC (House Un-American Activities Committee) to investigate alleged disloyalty and subversive activities on the part of private citizens, public employees, and those organizations suspected of having Fascist or Communist ties.

I was a Democrat, but the dangerous and subversive, i.e. un-American, activities of the far left have left me no other choice. McCarthy was right!

Edited by Broken_Mirror33
add link
  • Like 1

I think my country (France) has the highest rates  in terms of antidepressant and calming drug prescriptions... 

So this demoralization may be a western worldwide spread that feeds many interests.

Therefore, happiness may become the ultimate form of rebellion in the future, who knows?

I am grateful that I do not identify with my country and nationality, I may be french but I honestly feel like I am a citizen of Earth . 

Or an alien antispecist warrior assigned to protect this blue planet ❤️😎

cheers!

Deneb

• Like 1

Highest rates  in terms of antidepressant and calming drug prescriptions... So, what's wrong with that? I'm a fan of pharmacology. In fact, I think the whole population should be mass medicated. The problem is neuroticism. Anything to make the masses less neurotic is a good thing. That's what this is all about!

• Haha 1