Soul exhaustion...harassment and losing my appartment

Losing my appartment.

Losing my so-called friends after a very, very intense, violent and abusive relationship I broke with a man who swore to God he would kill me if I ever left him.

I won't go into graphic details... Maybe one... his d... all over my crying face and his laugh, jeez

Losing my trust in everybody he is now triangulating (my so-called "friends") with his favorite masks... 

So sick and tired of his little mind games where there can only be one goal: my inner destruction.

Why do we have to have people live ONLY to destroy the ones who saw through them.? WHY?

I'm at loss with words for it looks like his cruelty can only be perceived by a few ones but nobody, nofuckin body, will take the right step to stop him for good.

My guides warned me... I am suffering a true and massive exhaustion on all levels.

I really hope I will reunite with my Mom, the sooner the better

I miss you so much MOM!

Answering line seven: It's never a good idea to tell people what you see about them. Resentment is sure to follow.

Who we are is off limits unless we bring it up for discussion. That only happens when we are ready. This is the foundation of counseling.

I can't believe he threw my 2 Nikons away. Typing breathless, ke knew exactly what photography means to me... My heart is racing like crazy. The audience about the appartment is tomorrow .

Can't believe it went that far, this can't be fixed omg 

On 2/10/2019 at 7:22 PM, Pecos said:

Answering line seven: It's never a good idea to tell people what you see about them. Resentment is sure to follow.

Who we are is off limits unless we bring it up for discussion. That only happens when we are ready. This is the foundation of counseling.

To be 100 honest with myself and therfore with you I had huge red flags about him and I think I fell/had fallen in love with... his inner broken boy/the wounded child in him.

I can remember I used to feel deeply sorry for his former girlfriend for we met by living in the same house.At the time and I couldhear her cry non stop and hear him go say things like "ok, unless of talking about suicide, why not hang yourself?" and... according to her he made the rope for her...and since I"'ve been through the exact same scenario of abuse with him,I now understand why I felt so not at ease at all and like something was "off" with him before starting to date him.

So, how I could date a man I had such a strong and wrong feeling with?

I needed to be loved so badly (sigh...)

I probably had the studipidity to think what he did to his ex, he wouldn't do to me, whatever.

He totally reminds me about 2 other topics I saw in here: one that is about seeing red flags for a friend and not knowing what to do, the other topic being about forgiveness and why or how we do not have to forgive someone who is totally unable to ask for forgiveness.

The man does think he is a man and superior and can spend hours and hours talking about how great he does things, how much of a good man he is, and how grateful the pesty little depressive me should have been for having him...

He also thinks and says that he always did as he pleased, that nothing can ever happen to him because "God is with him" and "speaks" to him. Uh

He likes to say how much protection he always received whenever doing bad things eversince he was a child. He is viewed by his parents like the role model child in complete contrast with the way his sister is totally disrepected and seen as crazy... One often sees what is easier to see... Should his mother ever learn about who his son really is: a dealer, a thug and a psychopath she would... well maybe have a heart attack? 

One of his favorite quotes is: "I always got and always get what I want". 

His favorite movie character is Tony Montana.

His ego is batshit insane and after typing these lines I feel grateful I found the strengh to leave him. 

He pretends he gave me my Nikons back and, of course, that if I don't find them that means it is the friend I am currently being living with is the one who stole them, wich is one more of his complete nonsense lies.

My so called friends did nothing to prevent the situation to get to the point where my belongings could be hurt by him, so I am now very angry at these so called friends who sided with him. So I blocked them all on my phone

.Feeling a great despair for I really am not sure I can move on without my baby Nikons, I want them back!

I am sick of losses.😢

Yes, it is and even with some friendships as well. Right now I am feeling like my skin's been totally peeled Pecos.

I don't know if Teal made a vid about karmic relationships  but going to check.

Narcissistic revenge is a bitch. Narcissists are actually very easy to destroy that's why they're hypervigilant with guarding their self-image. Narcissists have shame-based personalities that's their kryptonite: shame. Nothing destroys a narcissist's self-image like feelings of deep shame. The kind of deep shame they must've felt as a child after pooping in their pants and being beaten with a hose by a sadistic parent for not knowing any better--nevermind they weren't potty trained correctly. Then again, they didn't receive proper parenting either. Hence, their shame based personality is a result of improper parenting.

That's why narcissists dread humiliation. When confronted with the reality of their own selfhood rather than their inflated self-image it absolutely destroys them. Think of a narcissist as Gollum from 'Lord of the Rings' their self-image is their "precious." Gollum is nothing without his precious--a soulless, empty shell. The epitome of someone who is damned. To get revenge on a narcissist you'd have to sink to their level which is just about as low-down and despicable as you can get. Like handcuffing them to a chain link fence, stripping them, dressing them in a diaper, and flogging them while you tape record them screaming. Then post the video online to go viral. Humiliate them as they were humiliated by their parents as a child. Humiliate them to the point of robbing them of their humanity just as they'd rob you of your humanity if given the opportunity. Like being slapped in the face with their pathetic little d#*k until you break down in tears sobbing.

Often, the old tried and true method of giving the narcissist a bloody nose works best. That's Carl Jung's advice for dealing with these kinds of people. Remember, for all their bullying and abuse narcissists are cowards at heart. Bloody their nose a few times and they won't bother you anymore. (Unless, they're actually a full-blown psychopath that you've mistaken as a narcissist. In that case, you may want to leave town--get as far away from that toxic waste of a human being as possible!)

9 hours ago, Broken_Mirror33 said:

Narcissistic revenge is a bitch. Narcissists are actually very easy to destroy that's why they're hypervigilant with guarding their self-image. Narcissists have shame-based personalities that's their kryptonite: shame. Nothing destroys a narcissist's self-image like feelings of deep shame. The kind of deep shame they must've felt as a child after pooping in their pants and being beaten with a hose by a sadistic parent for not knowing any better--nevermind they weren't potty trained correctly. Then again, they didn't receive proper parenting either. Hence, their shame based personality is a result of improper parenting.

That's why narcissists dread humiliation. When confronted with the reality of their own selfhood rather than their inflated self-image it absolutely destroys them. Think of a narcissist as Gollum from 'Lord of the Rings' their self-image is their "precious." Gollum is nothing without his precious--a soulless, empty shell. The epitome of someone who is damned. To get revenge on a narcissist you'd have to sink to their level which is just about as low-down and despicable as you can get. Like handcuffing them to a chain link fence, stripping them, dressing them in a diaper, and flogging them while you tape record them screaming. Then post the video online to go viral. Humiliate them as they were humiliated by their parents as a child. Humiliate them to the point of robbing them of their humanity just as they'd rob you of your humanity if given the opportunity. Like being slapped in the face with their pathetic little d#*k until you break down in tears sobbing.

Often, the old tried and true method of giving the narcissist a bloody nose works best. That's Carl Jung's advice for dealing with these kinds of people. Remember, for all their bullying and abuse narcissists are cowards at heart. Bloody their nose a few times and they won't bother you anymore. (Unless, they're actually a full-blown psychopath that you've mistaken as a narcissist. In that case, you may want to leave town--get as far away from that toxic waste of a human being as possible!)

Narcissistic revenge, sure is. AND a psychopathic one, too. A coward, absolutely no matter how much he is convinced of the contrary lol

Here are some of his other quotes:

"I smoke booze so it decreases my wanting to kill  all my workmates

"I am not like other people. All these shitty lying walking monkeys, I know my own worth and who I am" then looks up to the sky to say "thank you".

"Everybody counts on me, I am needed on this planet."

"Whenever I see a tramp I feel like killing them for being so useless to the society."

Not quite sure a bloody nose will suffice.

But maybe sucking on some good old steel could make the coward say the truth about my cameras -wich I need to work!!

thx Broken Mirror,

cheers

Deneb

• Haha 1