Sign in to follow this  
twisted love

don't you think all you need to be considered attractive is be thin and white?

7 posts in this topic

Agree or not? idk.....i just feel like lots of girls are called attractive just cuz they r thin and white but they r like a 6 out of 10. i no some ethnic girls r called hot too.....but those ones r usually actually pretty attractive not 6's (or avergae) i mean of course there are tons of attractive white girls....who have beatiful faces....but i feel like if u r average but also white and thin then u will be condisered attractive and hot/cute. but if you the same level of attractivess u no...like a 6 and not white or not thin then...you are measured on diffent standard. like.....why do ppl think julia stiles, and audrey plaza, drew barrymore are hot. they r averge or less

4 hours ago, twisted love said:

Agree or not? idk.....i just feel like lots of girls are called attractive just cuz they r thin and white but they r like a 6 out of 10. i no some ethnic girls r called hot too.....but those ones r usually actually pretty attractive not 6's (or avergae) i mean of course there are tons of attractive white girls....who have beatiful faces....but i feel like if u r average but also white and thin then u will be condisered attractive and hot/cute. but if you the same level of attractivess u no...like a 6 and not white or not thin then...you are measured on diffent standard. like.....why do ppl think julia stiles, and audrey plaza, drew barrymore are hot. they r averge or less

The way people look has annoyed me somewhat.

I dislike how most good looking females I see are terrible people lol

Never could get into that its hard to ignore the lame remarks.

If you can work your body then your onto something.

White and thin is just a standard of many and not all people go by those.

11 minutes ago, Yamanu said:

White and thin is just a standard of many and not all people go by those.

I am with @Yamanu agree with @authorofdarkness too

I think it really a personal taste 

I mean if I turn my tv on its mostly white people, they have the token whatever  race every now and then, but overall its white people. even in Spanish channels, people with blue and green eyes and lighter skin, that's just what I've observed.  not sure why its popular, but its isn't the most attractive, its just in your face all the time. health is attractive, but even when someone is healthy they have their natural body type, could be super thin or thick, both are fine. I even seen the darkest person in a family get teased for being too dark, so I think people think white skin is more attractive or acceptable? isn't it a thing to have pale skin in japan? depends which society you live in, but no it doesn't make you more attractive to be white.

I personally think all the women you've mentioned are beautiful, but yes I agree that the beauty standards are so condensed in our society - thin and white equals beautiful and stylish unfortunately 

• Upvote 1

Attractive Caucasian male here.

I've never felt that I was attractive solely because I'm white lol. I'm attractive because of good face structure (bone) not because my ancestors are from Europe lol. 

This topic is racist and shame on anyone that entertains the delusions of the OP.

• Downvote 1