from answering the Call to wanting back Source

My oldest human memory used to be flying in the back of a woman with blonde hair being literally drown to her ... and then I was in her wumb.

Best part of my human life ever... I miss my mom horribly, she was my only family and a true soulmate.

Been 3 years since she's gone and I am still angry, lost and desperate at the same time with her departure.

I have to admit, I always thought there must be better worlds to live in and once one of my guides told me this was my very fisrt incarnation as a 3d being, hence the crazy story of my "life"...

I am not in a very good place right now... I am losing my apartment. Broke up with my BF for his abusive and violent behavior... But I am afraid I still miss him even if I shouldn't for what he's done to me is just unacceptable.

I so need to try and focus on myself, but love is in my veins and the lack of it AND the lack of a family really don't motivate me to stay on this plane...

What I wanted to share is I think when I heard the Earth call and howl in cry for outer help, my soul fled here to chose my Mom as a womb. My soulmate in the stars. 

Oh, jeeez...

Wanted to write a poem at first but this is what came out of me...

Time to let the rivers flow now

Love you all

Deneb

Your words are very pleasing to the ear despite your pain.

I spent the majority of my life in one isolation or another servicing my pain. One day a very special person conveyed that it was OK for me to be me.
Eventually, I became open to a certain kind of  people I had been avoiding all my life. I no longer try to fit in, play a role, or project the outcome.

Embracing the future is not leaving anyone behind... they've been here all along.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pecos said:

Your words are very pleasing to the ear despite your pain.

I spent the majority of my life in one isolation or another servicing my pain. One day a very special person conveyed that it was OK for me to be me.
Eventually, I became open to a certain kind of  people I had been avoiding all my life. I no longer try to fit in, play a role, or project the outcome.

Embracing the future is not leaving anyone behind... they've been here all along.

thank you Pecos