TaylorM

Noticing how you are mirroring someone else’s reality?

Noticing how you are mirroring someone else’s reality?

I’ve been noticing how when I say or do things in an unconscious manner, how I am mirrorig someone else’s inner wounds. Is this a good idea to focus on? I am struggling to find answers to this one. Should this be focused on or will that overwhelm me already having to focus on how other people mirror me? Maybe finding the yin and yang of both sides is healing. I see how seeing the balance of each mirror can be felt as relief. Does anyone have any say on this I’d love to hear :) 

• Upvote 1

It's hard not to get on the same wave, especially when you are together with someone for a very long time. Don't over think about it. I am assuming that if you know you are mirroring than it is probably because the other person told you so? Just have a conversation about it! 

• Upvote 1

Oh yes, welcome to the world of The Law of Attraction, this is my pretty lovable think to hate, they going to mirror on you everything but not you, till you will recognize who you are, what boat you standing on, and where you heading. Start from to know what is projection, without mirroring is impossible in communication, is just to be don't  lost between reflections and deflections. Is good topic. Teal got videos.

Edited by vincent