Magical Meadows

Do Teal's frequency paintings actually manifest anything?

What did everyone manifest by using Teal's frequency paintings? How long did it take you to manifest it using her paintings? And which paintings did you use?

I have been using a bunch of Teal's frequency paintings for one month now. I keep a bunch of her paintings in my bedroom so I'm always around her paintings. I especially use the Kindred Soul, Relationship, Alignment, and Financial Freedom frequency paintings.

When am I actually going to manifest more money by using the financial freedom painting?

So far I manifested my job back but I expected to manifest more money than what I'm making at my job by now. I'm still making the same amount of money even though I'm using the financial freedom painting and I have the financial freedom painting in my bedroom and I'm always in my bedroom so I'm always around these paintings! I did get ideas to make more money and I'm taking action on those ideas but I just published a comic book and I honestly expected this financial freedom painting to make my book sell a lot more by now or for me to get a lot more money from some other avenue by now lol. Can someone answer my questions above?

Update 2/5: I am making even more money at my job now because I got more hours so I guess that the paintings are helping me. I am getting more money. Now, I just want to manifest enough money to have financial freedom lol!

Edited by Magical Meadows

14 hours ago, Magical Meadows said:

What did everyone manifest by using Teal's frequency paintings? How long did it take you to manifest it using her paintings? And which paintings did you use?

I have been using a bunch of Teal's frequency paintings for one month now. I keep a bunch of her paintings in my bedroom so I'm always around her paintings. I especially use the Kindred Soul, Relationship, Alignment, and Financial Freedom frequency paintings.

When am I actually going to manifest more money by using the financial freedom painting?

So far I manifested my job back but I expected to manifest more money than what I'm making at my job by now. I'm still making the same amount of money even though I'm using the financial freedom painting and I have the financial freedom painting in my bedroom and I'm always in my bedroom so I'm always around these paintings! I did get ideas to make more money and I'm taking action on those ideas but I just published a comic book and I honestly expected this financial freedom painting to make my book sell a lot more by now or for me to get a lot more money from some other avenue by now lol. Can someone answer my questions above?

It does not work like that. If you want to manifest something, you actually have to do the work yourself. It is not just a matter of hanging up some paintings, casting a spells and then expect things to magically appear as you want it. Never depend on someone or something to manifest things for you. The universe does not work like that.

• Upvote 1

Yeah. I guess I know that. But Teal makes it sound like it is as simple as hanging the paintings. She literally says on the back of her tarot cards that when you focus on the paintings it manifests more of the subject matter in your life. So Teal litarally says that it is as simple as hanging the paintings up and then more of that subject manifests in your life. That is what she says. If that's not the case then I wish she would have not said such a misleading statement on the back of her tarot cards! Because I really was hoping that it was as simple as she claimed. I know it's not that simple but Teal kinda got my hopes up with that statement. So I feel like she should explain how the paintings work and don't work because she does claim that the paintings manifest the subject of the painting. And if that is true then the paintings themselves should be chaning my thoughts and feelings "for me" in a way lol. And I think they are because I am thinking mostly positively about the idea of getting more money. I'm believing that I am getting more money because of the paintings. And I have been working on believing that I will get more money. I guess I just wish that she would explain more in depth how the paintings work and like are they helping me think different thoughts. Do the paintings automatically manifest by changing our thoughts like she seems to suggest or is it still all up to us after all? I am doing the work but Teal does claim that the paintings manifest things. So if the paintings don't do anything then why is she selling them for so much money? I feel like the paintings MUST work to manifest things or else why claim that they do and why sell them for so much money? You know? Maybe I'm just lazy lol 😉

16 hours ago, Magical Meadows said:

Yeah. I guess I know that. But Teal makes it sound like it is as simple as hanging the paintings. She literally says on the back of her tarot cards that when you focus on the paintings it manifests more of the subject matter in your life. So Teal litarally says that it is as simple as hanging the paintings up and then more of that subject manifests in your life. That is what she says. If that's not the case then I wish she would have not said such a misleading statement on the back of her tarot cards! Because I really was hoping that it was as simple as she claimed. I know it's not that simple but Teal kinda got my hopes up with that statement. So I feel like she should explain how the paintings work and don't work because she does claim that the paintings manifest the subject of the painting. And if that is true then the paintings themselves should be chaning my thoughts and feelings "for me" in a way lol. And I think they are because I am thinking mostly positively about the idea of getting more money. I'm believing that I am getting more money because of the paintings. And I have been working on believing that I will get more money. I guess I just wish that she would explain more in depth how the paintings work and like are they helping me think different thoughts. Do the paintings automatically manifest by changing our thoughts like she seems to suggest or is it still all up to us after all? I am doing the work but Teal does claim that the paintings manifest things. So if the paintings don't do anything then why is she selling them for so much money? I feel like the paintings MUST work to manifest things or else why claim that they do and why sell them for so much money? You know? Maybe I'm just lazy lol 😉

You can't hold Teal responsible for something that is not her responsibility. A spiritual life and everything that goes with it is not easy at all. It is hard work when you start waking up.Your life is in YOUR hands and not Teal. You don't have to buy her paintings. Teal is not making you buy her paintings either. You want an easy way into money and expect others to make it happen. So it is easier to blame someone for not getting the money and THAT is exactly the reason you have not manifested money. 

Magical Meadows. Did you think that any object you are given is the source of the change? Maybe its just the catalyst or a point of focus or an inspiration. You do the heavy lifting. That's why money doesn't grow on trees. At least not if it isn't part of an orchard.  That's how farmers make it happen. With a bumper crop.