M_The_Raven

What we know. The limits of understanding & weird things

15 posts in this topic

83ede1120dfb281ddc7c2a028b2fcd04.jpg

Where is my mind?   

GOING to the abyss.

Every time you make a decision, you tear a hole in the fabric of spacetime and enter a new parallel dimension. Not making a decision causes the same to happen. You may have thought that doing this requires a shaman, hallucinogenic drugs, or a time machine (or all three), but actually it stems from free will, is so subtle you never notice it, and happens all the time.

f0557419c5decc0121f71290814bd03c.jpg

HOW CAN I BE HERE & THERE at the same time if I only didn't know about it?
890b65c944c4c202d06f452a430001cd.jpg

tumblr_nbtdolPxUZ1ttaez5o1_500.jpg

NO NO NO NO NO!!!
There's no time.  
We MUST TRAVEL TO SPACE & find our alien ancestors!

tumblr_nrssf1ssQQ1s0got1o1_500.jpgEN
BUT HOW will we get home ET?  there's no phone

tumblr_my4k7wGDLY1qzw5wjo1_500.jpg
THE NEW
IMMOLATION

BACKWARD INDUCTION method.

Wormhole Entanglement Solves Black Hole Paradox by Jacob Aron WORMHOLES – tunnels through space-time that connect black holes – may be a consequence of the bizarre quantum property called entanglement. The redefinition would resolve a pressing paradox that you might be burned instead of crushed, should you fall into a black hole.

b465522b2141afba0f2bc2991a1ee890.jpg

THIS IS WEIRD
8b6bb1759aecb77e6fcf3dcb7cf7da09.gif
HOW TO TRAVEL IN

SPACE?   because
rockets just ain't fast enough!

tumblr_o9nheeawZg1romevxo1_500.png

8c2f6ebd40287a869689cd44b85ffb72.jpg

tumblr_lm03ezizhT1qz79q3o1_500.jpgtumblr_o7r536ZNmJ1qz6f9yo1_500.png

UMMMMM UHHHHH TRAVEL

THROUGH A WORMHOLE!

but how to do it without being
completely exploded?

tumblr_nx71047JYN1uthxyro2_r1_500.jpg

WHAT IF WE USED

SCHROEDINGER's

Model?

ae329a.jpg
capture.jpg

tumblr_n7if41a95Q1qdqeteo1_500.jpg

NLSEimpl03.png
tumblr_o8pytnNAqP1qjxx47o1_500.jpg
img007.GIF

1cffddb46da735f77202ff3ae254d3aa.jpg

5ec25b03fdb9b12253f787d91a4e17b4.jpg

tumblr_o99djsbxD11r72w9qo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_morm312D7I1qcpmryo1_500.jpg

THE UNIVERSE IS EXPANDING!

31843b45f5d7a51d9f95f368366eef13.gif

af89a98febd2cad71c7110553e53fdfb.jpg 

THE UNIVERSE A HOLOGRAM?

Black holes can be described as the highest possible amount of entropy that can be contained within a certain volume. Strangely though, the amount of entropy within a black hole is not proportional to its volume, but to its surface area. This bizarre property of black holes implies that everything within our universe may merely a projection of what is happening the "surface area" of the universe.

7fa7ec3efb7f1b4af3ff23a86446fa95.jpg

tumblr_oa0d3sZ77U1rnsok6o1_500.jpg
Edited by M_The_Raven
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What do we know?

How do we know that "space" is real? Think about how crazy the concept of it is. We think of it as natural because of a huge amount of science-fiction stimuli, but..

You know, those NASA images are artist's renditions based on the "data" they've "collected"..

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Akurabis said:

What do we know?

How do we know that "space" is real? Think about how crazy the concept of it is. We think of it as natural because of a huge amount of science-fiction stimuli, but..

You know, those NASA images are artist's renditions based on the "data" they've "collected"..

What if we live in a SIMULATION!?

i don't know the answers   I know that we can approximate how far a ball rolls with angular velocity etc   This is just basic Newtonian physics   

Experimentation with carbon & helium atoms have proven that light is neither a particle or a wave     In fact   Electrons will split around a slit    

The rest is all theoretical   No one knows nor can prove   I like to think bout it though

1 hour ago, Akurabis said:

What do we know?

We can prove Schrodingers equation by the way semiconductors such as the Intel chip work.  Nanotechnology is based on quantum mechanics.   And it's proven to show an element of randomness.  We refer to that randomness element as geometric Brownian motion.   It's continuous.  It's finite.  It has been proven from a fluid dynamics & heat diffusion experiments.   It's impossible to approximate quantum mechanics.  And we can only conceptualize or theorize what exists outside our atmosphere.   That's unproven. 

Which is why one should explore.  --- because we're curious.  And we have limitations    But we can find out one day soon that Einstein was bunk   Gallileo was bunk  etc   

But geometric Brownian motion  or the molecular randomness of particles and sub atomic structures are proven on earth    In our computers for example  

Silicon chip for example.   Its fundamental equations are based on the main parameter of randomness as its fundamental function. 

but Newton could approximate the way water reacts to motion in a glass, and attempted to quantify it -- and did so quite well without ever knowing the atomic structure of hydrogen or water molecules!

He just observed the movement of water and created a language to approximate it through a system   

Edited by M_The_Raven
  • Upvote 1

I don't know.  I like to think about it. 

I can totally conceptualize life in distant galaxies.  It seems quite hubristic to believe we're the center of the universe.  But hey.  What if it's true?  We could just be a bunch of The sims.  In some higher life form's video game. Hehe it's all just some experiment or game.  

I do believe as Kabbalists believe in a shapeless & formless energy. They often refer to as AIN SOF.  It's a sort of divine energy that is veiled from humans and it cannot be proven by science. 

Most contemporary scientists.  Big names. Like Bohr, Einstein, Schrodinger all believed in God.  --- or some higher dimensional force.  

Kabbalists call it limitless light.   --- the holy ---. And in rennaissance paintings. You see the saints & apostles with a light shining on their head.  

More --- in Tao daoism.   Hinduism. Muslim.  And other religions or spiritual beliefs similar concepts arise.  

If we're all made of energy and vibrations. Then it makes sense that there's another vibe too.  A source energy 

doesn't mean I don't believe in aliens. I think it's probable. 

Edited by M_The_Raven
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Adam said:

I haven't read all your posts here so I'm not sure if you've mentioned it, but NASA has maybe  discovered warp drive. As in... Start Trek style warp drive.

http://www.iflscience.com/space/warp-drives-mars-and-back-time-lunch/

Well.  Some of us. Myself included are skeptical of our own govt and their fidelity. Or credulity.  

Nasa -- undoubtedly incredibly smart people.   Says nothing of moral hazard.  

NSA are smart people!   But moral?  Thats subjective.  

I just wanted to think about cool things and dive deep into the big questions of life here.  Warp drive seems awesome.  But I don't know if they are being honest.   I tend to not trust my own govt.  Based on words.  especially our secret govt. --- it should be fair to assume that legitimate burden of proof has to be placed on our own institutions  --- if no legitimate proof can be given then we should be skeptical  

im sure NASA is working on it    I hope they continue to work on it   I respect that   -- thats important to work on   

that said I brought up this topic.  Bc I like quantum science.  I like space.  I like pondering deep questions.   I like spirituality.  I like deep conversations about big topics such as life. Or consciousness.  

• Upvote 1

Come guys and gals.  Engage.   Blow my mind!  

Ps: thank you @Adam. I wasn't dismissing your comment.  It's awesome.  I just see no proof that speed of light can be beaten using what we know as physicals laws -- the weakest one being gravity.   

my belief is that warp drive is not the solution.  We would need to figure out a portal to take us from point a to b.   Because even traveling fast as speed of light.  You're 100 or 1000 light years away from where you want to be!   There's no communication or confirmation that you reached that destination.   Everyone will be dead by the time you reached it.  And that's assuming you could reach it at light speed.  Not accounting for fuel or oxygen or just basic human needs.   

Time & space are weird though.   Nope.  I don't know where or how to get to the next star system.  But I think warp drive is perhaps not the best route.   

I dont think a vessel can travel faster than light.   Not in the understanding we know.   So.  Yeah.  It's still worth trying to figure out.

Knowing nasa they'll probably turn it into some kind of weapon to innocent people for oil with from space.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

@M_The_Raven thank you for sharing this! I haven't read everything here. I started watching second video earlier.  Plan on finishing it later. Very-very interesting :)

I've been thinking about gravity lately too. I had a topic started on the old tribe about it but it didn't go too well and i didn't say what i was going to say.

About a year ago my son and i were talking about it. And he asked me if i say that everything is possible why can't he or i  fly? And then he asked me to try.

I closed my eyes and imagined it like if it was real. I said to him: you and i are sitting on a cloud  now. What do you think will happen now?

We looked around. The was a neighbor in his back yard. So, my son said: this dude is going to freak out in just a moment and call a police, an ambulance, a fire department... people will come out with cameras and we will be on TV! Lol

When i pictured all that in my mind i felt like i was sinking into myself. I instantly felt how heavy i was. At the same time i knew that my son didn't feel the same way. He was very excited about possibly being on TV. And i was not ? 

That was a discovery for me ?

Also.

When i was little (before learning about physics at school)  i saw gravity (and still do) as an impulse that i feel in my heart. Like:

- omg i have to have this toy!!!!ASAP!!!! I am so happy i finally found it/ see it!!!!! I am the happiest person alive!

- i really really want this book!!! I can't put it back on a shelf!!! And etc.

Of course, my parents couldn't get me everything i wanted.  I remember my mom saying :if you still want this next week/month and your grades are good, we'll buy it. I was upset and couldn't understand what's the difference between today's 20$ and next month's 20$? Isn't it the same amount? And if she doesn't want to buy it now then what would my chances be next month?

What i have learned that when i follow my true impulses (the ones i know  are coming from my heart),  time speeds up! And by that i mean that i feel like i am moving faster through fabric towards what else i want or desire. And the way i know it is by seeing how everything around me changes, including people. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how old that second video is... she started talking about black holes and that it is possible to survive them?

Anyway, i remember i saw news about it not that long ago where they officially announced it...

At the same time I've read about it before in a book "George's secret key to the Universe" written by Lucy and Stephen Hawking. Yes, it is for children. But i think it was wonderfully explained without any crazy comlicated equations  :D

20160713_231310_001.jpg

20160713_231446.jpg

• Upvote 1

@M_The_Raven NASA does have some controversy. Many government programs are flawed, sadly. Technology is advancing rapidly, and we should maybe focus energy on solutions for the world instead of shooting into outer space somewhere.

Anyway, you wanted things about reaching limits... so there you go.

• Upvote 1

@M_The_Raven just finished watching that second video about black holes... almost fell asleep at the end, lol... Poor Alice.?

They made a very good point about time and how it's perceived by both Bob and Alice.

I find it interesting because the only time i really feel time is when i have to go through my son's closet and take out clothes and shoes that don't fit anymore. It's a very sad moment for me to realize that he has grown again and i only now noticed it by looking at his clothes . It's like i feel like i am stuck  in a singularity and he is outside of it, looking back at me and doesn't understand why am i upset. From my son's perspective nothing has changed and he is still the same ?

• Upvote 1

whoa a whole lot of info here! exciting. i think spirituality and science are nearly on the same page! <3

Edited by greyswan
misspelled a word that confused my topic
  • Upvote 1