Douglas01

Need help to find a gay for a permanent relationship

Need help to find a gay for a permanent relationship

Hi friends,
I'm a married gay. I have been going through the worst time in my life. I'm realizing, the partner I found was not apt for me. He is not interested in a long relationship. He is having a relationship with some people. This is making me worried and even depressed. I feel like he will be leaving me soon. I can't think of a situation being alone. I love him a lot but if he is not interested in me, it's better to find someone else. I need your help in finding one. In my search, I came across a gay dating website helping with finding a partner. Do you think we can trust this kind of websites?
Does anyone have any experience with these kinds of websites?

I have been on a few dating websites and what I have noticed is that in general online dating can be useful but you are also more disposable. Sometimes you wait days for a reply or don't get anything at all. The problem I see with online dating is that people filter, and you do that in life as well but it is much more online. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. I strongly suggest you don't sign up for a dating website looking for another partner while you are still with your partner. Often that backfires. Heal first from your previous relationship.

• Like 1