Sign in to follow this  
vana

Frecuency Painting Story's to share

Frecuency Painting Story's to share

How do you know what frecuency is best for you now? I thought I knew but I'm having my doubts. 

When there are so many ones you are drawn to more while others  that you may be resisting  you don't think they might actually be a better vibe for you? 

Anyone would like to share their story's with frecuency paintings?! 

Edited by vana

I felt like I needed a bunch of the paintings so I have a bunch of them out. Maybe you should just get a bunch of them. I got the tarot cards so I have a bunch of the paintings. As far as stories go, I've been using the paintings for about a month. They helped my anxiety go way down and I felt a lot happier. One painting I use a lot is excitement and I am usually always bored but since I have the excitement painting out all the time I have noticed that I have had a lot more excitement in the past few weeks than normal. Like I just find more things to watch and places to go that excite me so I'm rarely bored now which is great because I have always felt chronic boredom my whole life especially because I have had depression off and on throughout my life. So feeling more excited is great. I have had financial freedom out too and I did manifest my job back (but it was kind of inevitable that I would get my job back) and I did manifest more ideas to make money so I am manifesting more money but honestly the way that Teal makes financial freedom sound makes you think you're going to get a lot of money really quickly like in a month. I mean don't you think? I'm still trying to find stories from people on how much money or whatever manifestation anyone manifested with any painting lol but I can't find any manifestation stories with these paintings which is insane lol. I only found like two stories on here. And they weren't really manifestations but things that were inevitably going to happen lol. Everyone else just talks about how pretty the paintings are but I'm like so what did you actually manifest lol. The paintings do work though.

Edited by Magical Meadows