Nikki G

victimhood vibration

victimhood vibration

How do you leave the vibration of victimhood? I feel like I do many things consciously to be grateful, see challenges as opportunities for growth, accept I may have past/future bad seeds of karma that are blooming, try to surrender, work on my issues (codependency, PTSD, loneliness, self worth) and give much time to self development and connection to others but I can't seem to leave the vibration of victimhood. Shows up in many unrelated areas of my life and in reoccurring nightmares. I want to not be a match to victimhood, what can I do to leave this vibration? 

Our issues are all connected to each other. When we work on one it affects the others.

A good strategy is to work on the issue you are feeling at the moment.

Victimhood is often the result of extreme lack and sense of no control. Is there anything you can do to change your circumstances?

Yes I am tackling each challenge with adult responsibility and trying to actively surrender to things beyond my control. I feel like I have been stuck for 8 years of attracting or manifesting difficult situations and would really like to end experiencing this lower vibration. 

leave the people! start again where no one knows you. easiest way

only really apples (is there an i in apples i dont know) to people above 18 people!

also try starting again more than once. re think your self. know one knows you. so be James bond, be who ever your hero is. then start again in a different place. forget what you know. cus the next person you see wont see you again. cus you can always redo... just don't anything that will get you arrested or shot or killed. just basically do nothing i type